SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It's noted you have to chose animations according to your character gender.

You are right. Thank you for helping me see this. I need to install this and FNIS PCEA2 - Player Exclusive Animations (dynamic) twice than. Once for a fem character and once for a male character

Edited by Razorsedge877

so wow... ive been playing for several hours and everything seems to be fine, but i just took a gander at your modwatch page and holy crap your esp order is so different than mine. why though??? i followed both guides as theyre written and my left panel looks exactly as you have it laid out, and i used loot to sort them all.

im currently reordering them to match yours

Hey Darth

Great Guide for Lotd

but i can't find the moon and star patches merged in the guide i found it in the install guide only and don't know what esps i merge?

My bad i have totally missed this will fix that.

So now that I've installled the new animation mods I noticed that my iNeed eating/drinking animations aren't working.

yes I have noted that few times while playing yesterday need to look into that

so wow... ive been playing for several hours and everything seems to be fine, but i just took a gander at your modwatch page and holy crap your esp order is so different than mine. why though??? i followed both guides as theyre written and my left panel looks exactly as you have it laid out, and i used loot to sort them all.

im currently reordering them to match yours

Loot does seem to order esp if differently even if 2 installs are the same.

you have version 1.2 for CACO patches and the main mod is v1.2 but the most current version for the patches is v1.2.1. Do you recommend using the old or new version? Making a note in your guide to use the old version would be helpful if we should be using the old version

again my bad it should 1.2.1 will fix.

Oh of course I am level 5 which a massive upgrade has happened which likely means yet another restart :confused: . Legacy of The Dragonborn have been updated to v.16

Why remove Moonpath to Elsweyr and Molag Bal's Inferno? There is a plan to include this mods again?

moonpath is included with Legacy of the Drgaonborn and Molag Bal's Inferno was dropped cause I was concerned about the high number of scripts in the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

GOtta be honest here, I never played with legacy of the dragonborn, is it supposed to be the first objective you seek when you do a new game ?

I never experienced a "random" ctd yet but i get ctds when I load some saves, or die and the game loads the save for example, is it normal ?

Edited by Monobloc

So I'm looking into my own CR for Bring Your Silver, and noticing that while I initially missed the 'VampireWeaponsAny' entry, if you look at the NPC section of the mod, there are 5 Master Vampires in it, and it's giving them 'VampireWeaponsOnly' Which contains ONLY Glass and Ebony Weapons.  In addition, RotE (for me, I know you guys use AAE) is giving the last three Vampires (EncVampire04TemplateBoss, EncVampire05TemplateBoss, EncVampire06TemplateBoss) an Orcish Sword, an Elven Sword, and a Glass Sword respectively.  I definitely had a vampire drop an Orcish sword at a fairly early level in a previous playthrough without BYS.  

Not sure if any of this is an issue? Seems like it doesn't fit with MLU though.