SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Put em in the Merge. That way we wont have issues with people complaining about missing masters in the main CR if they don't use AAE.

thing with that is AAE is a master for the CR but i look at what records there are. So it would mean an update there as well and clean up but since I am in the frame of mind I guess I could issue a CR update as well as an AAE Patches Update.

Edit: Also notice that the AAE Patch for forgotten City is not included in our merge provided by SirJ Since he is off dealing with SSE what I think might be best is for me to create the merge from scratch and then deal with any conflicts and issue an update to AAE Patches merge the CR.

I'm sorry for asking another question again but... does this pack already include some mod for extra enemy encounters?

Cuz in vanilla it was so few encounters... If it doesn't whats a mod recommended for enemy encounters that isn't exaggerated but its more than vanilla?

yes we do we've got OBIS, SIC, Immersive petrol, Encounter Zones Unlocked - Dungeons don't stop leveling after the first visit (SKSE)

I am also personally using Higher Difficulty - Adjusted Encounter Zone and Leveled NPCs by Sthaagg https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83926/? I have created a custom

version of his AAE Min Max level for this guide which can make available; I was thinking about adding those anyway.

I just entered a dungeon and three semi-transparent popups appeared - "ENBSeries : fps X" (X~20), "enbseries.ini", and "Shader parameters"  There is also a rotating hourglass cursor offset from the Skyrim cursor but moving with it.  "ENBSeries : fps X" window says "Some changes require reloading (Apply button)", but when i click the "<<<<<APPLY CHANGES>>>>>" button below it, it "freezes" for a moment as if applying changes but then doesn't go away after "unfreezing".

Anyone know what is causing this and/or what I should do to fix it?

I just entered a dungeon and three semi-transparent popups appeared - "ENBSeries : fps X" (X~20), "enbseries.ini", and "Shader parameters"  There is also a rotating hourglass cursor offset from the Skyrim cursor but moving with it.  "ENBSeries : fps X" window says "Some changes require reloading (Apply button)", but when i click the ">>>>" button below it, it "freezes" for a moment as if applying changes but then doesn't go away after "unfreezing".

Anyone know what is causing this and/or what I should do to fix it?

that sound likes ENB's in game GUI that should only pop up when you ht Shift+Ctrl and Enter together. So try hit those keys again and see if the disappear.

Ive almost finished following the guide, thanks so much for all the great work.

I just have a question about the High Level Enemies Merge. After merging, textures and meshes have been moved into the following folders within the new mod:

\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\HLE Merged.esp\

\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\HLE Merged.esp\

Just wondering if I should rename these folders back to High Level Enemies.esp after renaming the merged esp file in order to keep compatibility or will the files still work with the new folder names?

And also with LOTD Patches Merge.esp, the instructions say "Please note the Bash Tag update is ONLY required if you do the merge yourself" but when I check in Wrye Bash it only seems to be automatically adding the RELEV bash tag and not the others, should I manually add all the bash tags on the list or is there some reason not to do that?

Ive almost finished following the guide, thanks so much for all the great work.

I just have a question about the High Level Enemies Merge. After merging, textures and meshes have been moved into the following folders within the new mod:

\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\HLE Merged.esp\

\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\HLE Merged.esp\

Just wondering if I should rename these folders back to High Level Enemies.esp after renaming the merged esp file in order to keep compatibility or will the files still work with the new folder names?

I never changed t and it was OK but just a heads up I will be switching the the SIC Edition from the SIC Page today and issuing an update the AAE Patches and the new CR update.

And also with LOTD Patches Merge.esp, the instructions say "Please note the Bash Tag update is ONLY required if you do the merge yourself" but when I check in Wrye Bash it only seems to be automatically adding the RELEV bash tag and not the others, should I manually add all the bash tags on the list or is there some reason not to do that?

if you are using the merge provided from the LOTD Patches page you don't need to do anything as SirJesto has already dealt with it.

Ok guys have switched back to High Level Enemies - SIC Edition Which AAE Patches Merge was rebuilt from the ground up I will be passing this to SirJesto but until he updates you need to use the esp from the dropbox. The CR was also updated to version 1.56

Those of you that do you own CR notice that conflict between AAE annd Skytest are covered in the updated AAE Merge Patch from my dropbox and thus were delete from the main CR.

As usual the updated records are in the CR Update to Version 1.56 (DOES NOT CONTAIN RECORDS I DELETED FROM MAIN CR) .

Also the My MO Profile was updated to 11-11-17 as was the Modwat.ch profile.

Hi, I am currently DDSOPT optimizing Immersive Weapons. I accidentally set the directory to the MO mods folder and now DDSOPT won't load up to let me change directories. I tried to reinstall it to reset the directory but that didn't work. It doesn't seem to be in the ini file either. I couldn't find any other settings files in the AppData and Documents directories. Can I change this?