SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Massive bug found in Wildcat pre-2.10, causing multiple injuries upon exceeding a threshold and doubling stamina costs. Clean save is necessary. This explains why people preferred Vigor injuries. Would sure be nice if, out of >25,000 users, more than 1 user reported injuries not working as described or more than 3 reported the stamina thing until today. I never realised the issue because the double injuries was reported only once, so I dismissed it as user error because surely more than one user would report such a huge bug, right? Nope. -grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-

Thanks for letting us know but I have never used Wildcat Injury system personally always preferred Vigor's thus always turned it off Wildcats in the MCM menu

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thought I'd mess about with Real Roads since I read about the SMIM change. 

I think Real Roads looks great with Noble Skyrim. 

Regular- no Real Roads, parallax on 

Ik3446u.jpg

Real roads, No parallax

oA40BGN.jpg

Normal - No Real Roads, Parallax on

Ep5do6p.jpg

Real Roads, Parallax off

GUJZMHG.jpg

This is by no means extensive, but I really like it and it's going in my game since I'm tired of terrain parallax issues anyway (like the streaking in the bottom center of image one.)

I stopped using RR in favor of Enhanced textures detail (UV-tweaks) because I cannot stand the stretched textures on objects, I much prefer a little tiling.

Nah, no need to worry just pull it if you don't like it.  I'm not sure why one would run EVT and SFO together

Having said that SFO is much more of a performance drain than EVT

Or you could try what I'm currently running which is installing just the SFO trees and nothing else, no esp, so it just uses Vurts meshes and textures on the vanilla trees and doesn't add any more.  For trees my current setup is SFO trees only, SFO 2k textures, Diverse Bark, Trees HD, RAT, SFO larger junipers, SFO Bent Pines.  Looks pretty good to me and I'm getting better performance than with EVT.

hello, firstly thank you for this guide, awesome stuff.

Now, i began this install while mywarmaidens was a thing, and have it in my merge as you say it should be, last, but as far as conflicts to overwrite i cant seem to find them is TES5Edit? what should i be correcting?

too late to edit, so-

EDIT: nvm, it appears i managed to DL the CR before warmaidens was removed.

now back to the real task at hand, learning how to actually fight in this game with all these new mods.... man, i never died this much in my entire SRLE playtime as much as i have in this setup from camping in the woods to getting to riverwood.

too late to edit, so-

EDIT: nvm, it appears i managed to DL the CR before warmaidens was removed.

now back to the real task at hand, learning how to actually fight in this game with all these new mods.... man, i never died this much in my entire SRLE playtime as much as i have in this setup from camping in the woods to getting to riverwood.

If you find it a bit too hard early on just drop the incoming damage down for  a bit in the wildcat MCM until you get to whiterun and pick up sofia.   Alternatively if you're a caster Gore in Riverwood makes for a great frontliner right from the beginning.

Make sure you're playing on Adept difficulty otherwise the changes from wildcat won't apply.

That's quite a unique problem.  

I'd start by clicking the 'Create Backup' button for both mods and esps so that when you've completed the process below you can just restore your enabled/disabled/sort state to what it was.

If I was experiencing that I'd start by turning off all the esp's on the right except vanilla + usleep to see if it's a texture/mesh issue.. If problem goes away turn on half of your esps.. check again... if problem not there turn on half of the next half... etc.  rinse and repeat until your problem comes back.  Once your problem has come back turn OFF half of the ones you turned on... see if problem is gone... this si called a binary search.  Keep doing this until you've narrowed down the problem esp.

If it was a texture problem... binary search the left side of MO instead.