SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Thought I'd mess about with Real Roads since I read about the SMIM change. 

I think Real Roads looks great with Noble Skyrim. 

Regular- no Real Roads, parallax on 

Ik3446u.jpg

Real roads, No parallax

oA40BGN.jpg

Normal - No Real Roads, Parallax on

Ep5do6p.jpg

Real Roads, Parallax off

GUJZMHG.jpg

This is by no means extensive, but I really like it and it's going in my game since I'm tired of terrain parallax issues anyway (like the streaking in the bottom center of image one.)

Edited by Skadi

Well we were suffering from the attack speed bug but I believe I have sorted by using the attack speed fix in Vigor's MCM. I have noticed not sure this really need doing that the Keywords from disparity are not forwarded into your patch. Also again not sure but disparity racial abilities aren't forwarded into your patch either but this could the source of the attack speed bug.

This you also you may not want to do but there an issue with disparity and enhanced camera when in 1st person and wearing a face masks from i think organized bandits in Skyrim the face mask covers the screen the is fixed by remove slot 44. I have sorted this in my CR do not strictly needed on your end.

edit if it helps you can find what i did in my CR here: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/Subguide_CR_SRLE_LOTD#Activator

Fixed in the latest patch update.

this is great. You should work for Bethesda and make these games work properly from the beginning  :^_^:

Brawl fix updated to 1.04, I missed a script.

Does anybody else get bad frame loss in Solitude?  I drop down to 10 fps, usually hover around 30-40.  I do understand every PC is different, but was curious if I was the only one.  Thinking of reinstalling the textures to a lower resolution in hopes that will fix it.  Turning off the ENB had no effect.

Edited by Smokingjoe1982

This is by no means extensive, but I really like it and it's going in my game since I'm tired of terrain parallax issues anyway (like the streaking in the bottom center of image one.)

Do you by any chance have FixParallaxTerrain=true in the enblocal.ini? It does fix those problem for me by setting it to false and only enable the FixParallaxBug s=true is enough. Edited by reddvilzz

Thought I'd mess about with Real Roads since I read about the SMIM change. 

I think Real Roads looks great with Noble Skyrim. 

Regular- no Real Roads, parallax on 

Ik3446u.jpg

Real roads, No parallax

oA40BGN.jpg

Normal - No Real Roads, Parallax on

Ep5do6p.jpg

Real Roads, Parallax off

GUJZMHG.jpg

Check your snowy roads with real roads.  IIRC for real roads to look right in snow you need to install Real Roads and then overwrite with Quality Snow HD 4K  I forget if SRLE uses quality snow or not...

Do you by any chance have FixParallaxTerrain=true in the enblocal.ini? It does fix those problem for me by setting it to false and only enable the FixParallaxBug s=true is enough.

That fixes the problem by turning terrain parallax off. :)  

Check your snowy roads with real roads.  IIRC for real roads to look right in snow you need to install Real Roads and then overwrite with Quality Snow HD 4K  I forget if SRLE uses quality snow or not...

Quality Snow HD isn't in SRLE. I took comparison shots of snowy roads. Same as before: Pic 1 is w/ parallax, Pic 2 is no parallax and Real Roads. 

bh8uKBr.jpg

IdyX25C.jpg

NvXsgFy.jpg

D0UxZJ8.jpg

Edited by Skadi

Quality Snow HD isn't in SRLE. I took comparison shots of snowy roads. Same as before: Pic 1 is w/ parallax, Pic 2 is no parallax and Real Roads. 

There was an issue at one point where the snow roads were really dark and blocky without overwriting with the snow texture.  Glad it got fixed!

Massive bug found in Wildcat pre-2.10, causing multiple injuries upon exceeding a threshold and doubling stamina costs. Clean save is necessary. This explains why people preferred Vigor injuries. Would sure be nice if, out of >25,000 users, more than 1 user reported injuries not working as described or more than 3 reported the stamina thing until today. I never realised the issue because the double injuries was reported only once, so I dismissed it as user error because surely more than one user would report such a huge bug, right? Nope. -grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-