SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

no I did I know it's back I just couldn't be bothered to put it back in, then redo my NPC Retexture merge then readjust the CR.

Are there any differences in NPC Retexture merge from Extended? Maybe with a bit of works the npc records from Extended can be moved into LotD CR if the differences is not much

Are there any differences in NPC Retexture merge from Extended? Maybe with a bit of works the npc records from Extended can be moved into LotD CR if the differences is not much

you'll need to put my warmaidens last in the merge so it overwrite Bijin and Males of Skyrim then conflict resolve the 2 records from my warmaidens. it's not difficult or overly time consuming it more the fact I am too lazy to do it since i have pulled them out and uploaded a new CR.

I decided to leave them there until I for sure what is happening with them.

Unless LOTD removes them you should leave them in the guide and if it is only 3 records that need fixed maybe you can do a write up on this in the guide. Since Paul has done the CR guide it is probably a matter of cut and paste

I decided to leave them there until I for sure what is happening with them.

Unless LOTD removes them you should leave them in the guide and if it is only 3 records that need fixed maybe you can do a write up on this in the guide. Since Paul has done the CR guide it is probably a matter of cut and paste

Honestly those records aren't even a huge deal.  Just puts a hint book or something like that in Khajit caravan inventory I believe, but it's a do or don't situation really, so yeah I like the write up idea at least until we have some kind of idea what is going on.

Edited by sirjesto

Honestly those records aren't even a huge deal.  Just puts a hint book or something like that in Khajit caravan inventory I believe, but it's a do or don't situation really, so yeah I like the write up idea at least until we have some kind of idea what is going on.

I have left the records in the CR sub guide that paul wrote up so if you want them you can get them from there but as you say  there not a hugely needed.

Edited by Darth_mathias

this more a issue for our illustrious Grand Master.

As for Sofia you adjust her random dialogue frequency in the MCM and you can turn it off all together if you want.

Ah yeah man I saw that in the MCM guide, I just got nerd-frustrated with her when she was randomly talking about our mysterious attraction when Roggvir was getting executed.