SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

hey everyone Nozzer has done a replacer esp for Ash Rocks which was causing Bash Patch and Dyndolod to misbehave and throw a hissy fit so suggest you grab it if you haven't alreay started a playthrough.

What misbehave from DynDolod? I'm aware of the bashed patch which causing a lot of errors on them.

Every single record in AshRocks.esp had a Null reference in the DNAM - Direction Material which the in turn was being merged in the bash patch and creating errors Thus Dyndolod throwing it's toys out the pram.

I didn't really pay attention on Dyndolod while it is patching I may have missed that looks like. Thanks for the patch btw! At least this will help when rebuilding bashed patch because before I have to manually fix the error.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I didn't really pay attention on Dyndolod while it is patching I may have missed that looks like. Thanks for the patch btw! At least this will help when rebuilding bashed patch because before I have to manually fix the error.

no cos you fixed the bash patch manually you wouldn't of got the issue with dyndolod not complete cos it was the bash patch causing problems for Dyndolod.

There are so many armor mods in this guide that you dont know what slots to use for DSR.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I am holding off adding any more armours. That and they need to be noticably better than what we already have. We're using the slots that Neo used in the first place but we've not actually checked they are optimal. We are yet to hear a complaint as yet so it is hoped we are fine. But the more one adds the more likely we will run into one that wont play nice.

hey guys some of you may be amused by this one but it shows just of Evil my Wife and oldest daughter can be. I returned from a week long tour last night and we had sat down to dinner and my daughter turns me and says (and I quote)

Daughter: "umm dad Lexy's got something to tell you"

me: "oh yeah what's that"

Lexy: "well I don't know how to tell you this but we're pregnant again"

Me Looking shocked and speechless.

Lexy: "yes and it not me"

me: turned to my daughter who wasn't look at me in utter horror.

at this point, I was fully prepared to shout at her when they both burst out laughing and my daughter said "no it's not me either"

Me flabbergasted "then who"

Lexy: "It's the dog that is pregnant".

They are both Evil I tell you Evil.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1

You need to change the slots in the plugin but also in the meshes.

I meant to mention that, this is why you should not try to give advice after two bottles of wine :p My apologies

Hey guys, I just noticed that in Sulfur Rocks the same Null references exist in the DNAM directional data. Should I go ahead and forward the data in Skyrim.esm to the null reference like Nozzer did in the Ash.rocks or am I missing something?

I meant to mention that, this is why you should not try to give advice after two bottles of wine :p My apologies

Hey guys, I just noticed that in Sulfur Rocks the same Null references exist in the DNAM directional data. Should I go ahead and forward the data in Skyrim.esm to the null reference like Nozzer did in the Ash.rocks or am I missing something?

Well is your bash patch chucking out angry errors? if so then yes if not then it should be oK.

no cos you fixed the bash patch manually you wouldn't of got the issue with dyndolod not complete cos it was the bash patch causing problems for Dyndolod.

I just deactivate bashed patch before running DynDolod and it solved the error in DynDolod actually, looks like I skipped the error by doing that not sure if that could cause something with DynDolod

hey guys some of you may be amused by this one but it shows just of Evil my Wife and oldest daughter can be. I returned from a week long tour last night and we had sat down to dinner and my daughter turns me and says (and I quote)

Daughter: "umm dad Lexy's got something to tell you"

me: "oh yeah what's that"

Lexy: "well I don't know how to tell you this but we're pregnant again"

Me Looking shocked and speechless.

Lexy: "yes and it not me"

me: turned to my daughter who wasn't look at me in utter horror.

at this point, I was fully prepared to shout at her when they both burst out laughing and my daughter said "no it's not me either"

Me flabbergasted "then who"

Lexy: "It's the dog that is pregnant".

They are both Evil I tell you Evil.

Psst she's watching lol.

Well is your bash patch chucking out angry errors? if so then yes if not then it should be oK.

Well I kinda forgot to reactivate Ash rocks and sulfur rocks last time I rebuilt my Bashed patch :p I just forwarded them into my bashed patch because I really did not want to fix it again. I went ahead I got rid of the null references, if I have a funny issue with sulfur rocks I will know exactly what to do so I will let you guys know should I encounter and issue with it. :)

I just deactivate bashed patch before running DynDolod and it solved the error in DynDolod actually, looks like I skipped the error by doing that not sure if that could cause something with DynDolod

Psst she's watching lol.

I know I am just saying that my wife and daugther are evil (and they both know it) I love them to bits but you shoudln't joke about that sort of thing with a tired guy after he been away for a week.

plus I should add my oldest is only 14 (15 in 3 weeks time) so she defiantly shoduln't be doing any of that well you know. I have told her she is banned from ever seeing boys I am way too young to be grandfather.

So running into a bit of an issue and I know Dark posted how to do (I took a pic with my Ipad and followed it) I can't get Predator Vision to work without turning off ENB, I would love to use it with it on so is there anything else I can try, I moved Enable Sensitivity value all the way down to 1.00 the lowest and at 1.74 it goes from black to gray.