SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

installing Dual Sheath Redux right now and I have Arise - Chapter 1 - Black Sacrament in the standalone section of the install has this but it states 

Install this if using Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament by AmethystDeceiver. Meshes submitted by WilliamImm. Note: Biped slots should be set to 47 and 57 to prevent slot conflicts with this mod. Version Included: 4.1 

How do I change the Biped slots in The Black Sacrament

I Actually looked through the whole patch and forwarded stuff USLEEP which hadn't already been dealt with also forward some stuff from IW and yes doubled checked Frea and Valerica.

As for you GPU usage you might need to tweak your Crash fixes CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb=112 (this value is system dependant; set it to 64 and increase little by little until ingame console shows the memory blocks between 80-90% and none to 100%).

I think my memory blocks are around 70 - 90% actually, I don't know if memory blocks affect the GPU usage that much?

At the Followers section and getting around 4200 average vram and 39 fps outside and 59 inside and no stuttering yet, looking good so far with your tweaks for performance Dark

How's your GPU usage? Is it always at 99%?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Install this if using Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrament by AmethystDeceiver. Meshes submitted by WilliamImm. Note: Biped slots should be set to 47 and 57 to prevent slot conflicts with this mod. Version Included: 4.1

You don't. You do it when you run the patcher. We use 45 and 54. You just select 47 and 57 instead.

installing Dual Sheath Redux right now and I have Arise - Chapter 1 - Black Sacrament in the standalone section of the install has this but it states 

The easy way would be to do it when you run Dual Sheath but you could also open up The Black Sacrament and change the slots it uses in the CK though that is more work it is not all that difficult to accomplish.

The easy way would be to do it when you run Dual Sheath but you could also open up The Black Sacrament and change the slots it uses in the CK though that is more work it is not all that difficult to accomplish.

You need to change the slots in the plugin but also in the meshes.

you either do it in DSR or in the mod itself. 

There are so many armor mods in this guide that you dont know what slots to use for DSR. What you should do it look in xedit at the armors and make notes of all the slots used. What slots remain free those should be used in DSR.

TO change the slots for the mod you need to change the slots for the armor in xedit but also you need to modify the slots in the meshes using NifSkope.