SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

FOMOD instructions only shows main with a check in Verdant. When installing the Grim Grass file the FOMOD opens up and the 1st option (Main) is to Full 2K res or Medium 1K res (no Verdant option in main). The next section Patches you can select Verdant or SFO or Enhanced Landscapes.

Should I select 2k resolution and patche for Verdant only?

I just tested a Skyrim merge with the latest version of Merge Plugins (v2.3.2) of 4 mods:

Inconsequential NPCs (Inconsequential NPCs.esp)

Seranaholic (Serana.esp)

Siobhan (SV.esp)

Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower (SofiaFollower.esp)

I'm using Mod Organizer v1.3.11, and set up all integrations correctly per tutorials/the documentation.  I'm using Windows 7 x64.  The file copying batch script ran flawlessly and the merge was completely successful.

uxdU7.png

I verified all assets, including ones in BSA files were properly handled.

This shows that there currently is nothing wrong with how Merge Plugins copies assets when merging Skyrim mods.  Any issues are user error related either to filesystem permissions or AntiVirus restrictions.  There are instructions to troubleshoot these issues in the included documentation.

An additional step which users can perform should the batch script not execute successfully after following the troubleshooting instructions in the documentation is running the batch script manually after the merge completes.  The Batch script is saved in the "merge" directory as "<MergeName>-Copy.bat".

OK thanks for testing Mator maybe i boinked something when i did my own test yesterday.

Unofficial LotD patch by SirJesto dropped today on the main LotD page.

I already spotted that yesterday and added to also notice the Helgen Reborn and DSR patches which I was looking into but looks like Nozzer beat me too it.

FOMOD instructions only shows main with a check in Verdant. When installing the Grim Grass file the FOMOD opens up and the 1st option (Main) is to Full 2K res or Medium 1K res (no Verdant option in main). The next section Patches you can select Verdant or SFO or Enhanced Landscapes.

Should I select 2k resolution and patche for Verdant only?

since i am do a reinstall of all my stuff i am double checking stuff so will look at those fomod instructions when i get there (Unless again Nozzer gets there first)

Edit: yes you are right i say go with Medium 1K (as we already know Vram can be high in the guide) and the Verdant option from the patches i will tweak things.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Personally, I think we should install LOTD Patcher and all patches manually, then add it to the merge section. Seeing as a lot of people skip some of the mods anyway it could just be a step at the end to re-run the patcher FOMOD and merge them into a single plugin?

I agree, it would make more sense to do it that way for the sake of testing your LO as you go, as well. As it stands you install DSR patches before several weapon mods and LotD before several mods that need it's patches. And with a merged patch you can't test those mods as you build the LO since you'll have missing masters.

Personally, I think we should install LOTD Patcher and all patches manually, then add it to the merge section. Seeing as a lot of people skip some of the mods anyway it could just be a step at the end to re-run the patcher FOMOD and merge them into a single plugin?

Personally i don't see the point in that cos Sirjesto deals with the merge patch for us. Anyway if anyone is not installing all the mods they would be building merge themselves. With that said Nozzer may disagree with me on this on this so I will leave it up to him if he wants to add the Fomod.

I agree, it would make more sense to do it that way for the sake of testing your LO as you go, as well. As it stands you install DSR patches before several weapon mods and LotD before several mods that need it's patches. And with a merged patch you can't test those mods as you build the LO since you'll have missing masters.

You could always do what i do a deactivate patches until missing master then reactivate once the master is installed then test. Personally I test after each section of the guide.

• +1 1

Added the Helgen Reborn Patch as a separate patch for now. Hopefully SirJesto will see this and roll it into the Merge for us. No hurry if you do SirJesto, just when you get the time.

I'll be able to do that, but probably not until the coming weekend.  There will be an update to the DBM_DPA_Patch.esp too and I'm just waiting to see if anything else pops up before then.

Enhanced Vanilla Trees and its Billboards FOMOD instructions are incomplete. After the Optional tree trunk models (Enhanced Vanilla Trees) and Green Pine options (Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards) there is a one by one (parallax) option in the installer.

Edited by D1Z4STR

mmm looks like you are right maybe Mator has a new version he hasn't released yet.

Yeah, that's what it is.  I didn't realize that at the time of the tests, but I don't think it will make any difference.  I'll try to push this version out if a few days just in case.