SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Could it be from DynDOLOD?

This I just figured out Darkside, unchecking the DYNDOLOD mod we are told to install early in the guide (and with it the addons merged plugin). It gave me hope for a minute only the time for the game to load and for me to get to the docks where the nighmare returned.

@Diana_TES_GoTH: thanks. I also get an FPS drop between enabling the ENB or not. Without the DYNDOLOD mod I was hoping to get decent FPS. When I enable the "trees & Flora Merged" mod (DYNDOLOD and any other Billboards unchecked as well) with not any further mods activated in the guide, it messed up drastically in the area.

I got a screenshot of this situation with a good point of view of the museum weirdly rendered but I don't know how to add this to the forum.

I have also activated SPM (Skyrim Performance Monitor) to make sure the GPU didn't reach a limit a this point in temperature or usage and got around 1Gb usage for around 70°C.

The only way for me get the FPS back is to look at the ground permanently but that is not the way I want to play :).

Alkira.

This I just figured out Darkside, unchecking the DYNDOLOD mod we are told to install early in the guide (and with it the addons merged plugin). It gave me hope for a minute only the time for the game to load and for me to get to the docks where the nighmare returned.

@Diana_TES_GoTH: thanks. I also get an FPS drop between enabling the ENB or not. Without the DYNDOLOD mod I was hoping to get decent FPS. When I enable the "trees & Flora Merged" mod (DYNDOLOD and any other Billboards unchecked as well) with not any further mods activated in the guide, it messed up drastically in the area.

I got a screenshot of this situation with a good point of view of the museum weirdly rendered but I don't know how to add this to the forum.

I have also activated SPM (Skyrim Performance Monitor) to make sure the GPU didn't reach a limit a this point in temperature or usage and got around 1Gb usage for around 70°C.

The only way for me get the FPS back is to look at the ground permanently but that is not the way I want to play :).

Alkira.

I agree with Paul

You can try lower grass density further (increased the number in ini). I always use performance version of ENB (Vividweather ENB). Disable cloud shadows. I play on 2560x1980 with 980ti. FPS is 45-60 for most places.

I don't know that your finding can be report to LotD mod page, so author can look into it.

you need to know that solitude docks is a hard hitting area especially for a modded game. Same goes for Markarth. I got there around 25-30 fps with my 1070.

I didn't know for Markarth neither. I know the Windhelm docks hit quite the same way but want to begin in the Solitude docks as a Relic Hunter so I decided to stick to this region.

I am more a CTD/FPS hunter by now than the character I want to play.

Well I initially CTD when started a new game with the guide fully activated not being able to escape from the prison that is when I decided to check mod by mod where the problem came from.

You know the rest, from the beginning I wanted to start from an area where I knew that would hit my system to make sure to get to the CTD as soon as possible.

I don't even know if the CTD is related to this FPS drop I have faced quite early but I feel not being able to play decently with this mess still going on. I could play with 25-30 FPS but not less than my eyes can even count.

Alkira.

I agree with Paul

You can try lower grass density further (increased the number in ini). I always use performance version of ENB (Vividweather ENB). Disable cloud shadows. I play on 2560x1980 with 980ti. FPS is 45-60 for most places.

I don't know that your finding can be report to LotD mod page, so author can look into it.

I will surely think about it, thanks Darkside.

Edit: I also think of following some of Nearox advices on getting SRLE+REGS mods playable for MED systems, could help.

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira

Just curious, will you include Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions in the final build? This is used so the Safe House in the gallery can be the family home (via spell).

Okay I got it.

I thought of disabling the ENB but not the foundation for it: Vivid Weathers Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD. Unchecking this mod re_established the FPS to 57-60 FPS (the limiter being disabled) even with the Trees and Flora Merged enabled which is encouraging. I will lower the weathers settings as per Nearox former related guide. Your comments helped me sorting this out actually, thanks.

Read you.

Alkira.

Okay I got it.

I thought of disabling the ENB but not the foundation for it: Vivid Weathers Merged - SRLE Extended LOTD. Unchecking this mod re_established the FPS to 57-60 FPS (the limiter being disabled) even with the Trees and Flora Merged enabled which is encouraging. I will lower the weathers settings as per Nearox former related guide. Your comments helped me sorting this out actually, thanks.

Read you.

Alkira.

Ground fog from weather mod known to be performance heavy. I don't know that there is a way to disable it.

Ground fog from weather mod known to be performance heavy. I don't know that there is a way to disable it.

I have checked the option "Disable Volumetric Fogs" in the installer options from Vivid Weather's mod.

I know this should save some more FPS and not disable the fogs completely according to Nearox statement.

Alkira.

you need to know that solitude docks is a hard hitting area especially for a modded game. Same goes for Markarth. I got there around 25-30 fps with my 1070.

My game was running about that as well.

EatingSleepingDrinking has been updated.

Edited by rayhne

I would like to report a few mods that have been mentioned here.
DIVERSITY works with this setup. We can use Immersive Patrols module as well. Conflicts should be taken care of by bash patch.

SRO matched well with Noble Skyrim in this setup. I have to reduced only normal map to 50% size with DDSopt. (10GB -> 5GB). It makes Windhelm looks snowier too.

Edited by darkside

Just curious, will you include Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions in the final build? This is used so the Safe House in the gallery can be the family home (via spell).

I heartedly approved of multiple adoption. There is also Improved Adoptions.

Updates:

Rustic Clothing --> 2

Men of Winter --> 4.2

Mods of note: Amulets of Skyrim

Edited by rayhne