SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

if you have not already done so download MFG Console https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596/? click on the lantern it should display waht the last esp is for this make a note of formid the look it up in xedit then delete from the esp or just set the flag as disabled?

I did that but for some reason the MFG console was not playing nice with me and only showed the object as being linked with Claralux, so unable to fix it the way I wanted to, I installed Jaxonz Positioner and moved it to where it was supposed to be initially, which was on top of the barrel that is now out the front of the gates.

My load order is somewhat different from Darths, and I'm using LOOT. Anyone else running into this, and is this something that I should be concerned about? Any way to easily get his load order mirrored in mine? Most things are working fine, just running into one or two glitches that I think will be resolved by solving the load order (I just don't want to go about moving 200+ plugins manually! lol)

Easy way to get his load order is to flat out drag and drop stuff so it mirrors his. I doubt it's 200 plugins you'd need to move.

Another way would be to get the loadorder.txt file from your MO profile, open it in a text editor and modify it so it's mirroring Darths load order. Then when you're done, CLOSE MO, copy your modified Loadorder.txt file into the same place you found it in your profile and then reopen MO. The plugins should be mirroring Darths.

Mods of interest: The Notice Board by MannyGT Updated

Just to let folks know, I don't use all the mods in the guide, most notably the second round of NPC improvements so I wont post if they have been updated.

Okay noted. I was thinking maybe you are our daily update news for all of the mods :P. But looks like not.

OK, I've got the load order all worked out, and I'm figuring that the LARGEST problem that I'm having is still with the followers. I KNOW something is up with it, I just can't figure out exactly what it is. However, I think that for some reason values aren't being passed onto the followers, which is making them overpowered. When I use EFF to check out the Armor, for instance, it says they have 200 armor , even tho it's just leather, and the values of each armor piece adds up to 45!

Any ideas? They're two to three shotting enemies that would likely take me dozens of hits to take down. I REALLY want to use followers (not going crazy with them), but there's something there that I'm just not seeing.

I should also point out that I'm using option 2 of the NPC retextures, and grabbed the already merged file and patch from the Nexus link. When I did just the SRLE Extended, I didn't have this problem at all, and I'm wondering if it's perhaps something to do with that?

This is because of the changes from Endgame NPC overhaul.