SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

So it looks there's nothing "wrong" with the texture, it's just how some textures will look up close, right?

The object is massively scaled up, basically youre seeing this texture through a magnifying glass.

Its kind of fixable but having more repeated textures has the downside of more obvious tiling.

I dont care about tiling all that much, but those textures are distracting

I know it's been discussed before, but I really, REALLY miss the enhanced version of RRR. are the conflicts being worked out by someone? Is there hope?

I couldn't get rid of RRR because of all that brings to the game.

The 2 conflicts with LotD aren't actually game breaking, according with the author and I can live with them.

One of them has to do with a NPC quest giver that has a odd AI behavior but is in a basement of a Inn. You can still obtain the quest and reward from him. He just walks oddly for what I've read.

Another issue is with a missing bottle but that can be obtained using the console. That's referred on the LotD wiki if you search for Realistic Room Rental.

I don't think the author will be providing a resolution for the issues with RRR

Personally I've been using UNO as a base for over an year..Didn't try UNO 2 but I will as it got rid of the old KS Hairdos 400 thus saving almost 2gb..If you're planing to use it I suggest adding apachii, SG and lovely hairstyles to the faces merged and using the usleep swap master script to change the masters to faces merged.esp

In a small testinf i merged all in faces merge including uno

Just my two cents but UNO is terrible, they all look like plastic barbie dollhouse dolls :/

Yeah, I mentioned that it looks like everyone got their hair and makeup done in a pm.

Its cool that it exists but isn't probably for SRLE(X)

OK thanks for your thoughts guys I haven't tested this yet not had time and not likely to anytime soon so the decision to add UNO or not will be up to Paul as I am off traveling again for work as of today.

question.. i know when merging plugins the merge is supposed to go in left pane beneath all mods it is merging the esp's of.  just did the landscape environment and clutter merge and according to integration guide it is supposed to go right after farmhouse chimneys merge, which places it 3 slots above blowing in the wind, who's esp is included in the merge.  is this correct or should i move the merge to below blowing in the wind b4 deactivating the blowing in the wind mod?

Most likely the npc section will be gone when we are finished.

We will keep in the guide like this:

As main NPC overhaul will be WSCO + IOS and as an optional for those who want more than vanilla will be UNO 2. I will make a separate CR just for UNO for now until we finish our modular patches project that jd is working on.

Anyway these npc retextures that are now i will keep the merge on the nexus for those who want it but you will have to install the mods yourself. I posted on nexus the mods you require. Also i made a separate CR just for these npc retextures merge that is also on nexus now.

When i finish the new cr i am not sure could be only next week.

Good news!

Hiding \Meshes\lod\solitude\sbardscollegetower_lod.nif from Caribou Gone solved the problem with the floating tower in Solitude.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

/snip

Curious if anyone else had this issue? and @edynacio to fix this do you mean you simply deleted this file from the caribou gone mod before running dyndolod? asking as i am soon to run dyndolod on my installation of SLREX LOTD and want to avoid having same issue.

I couldn't get rid of RRR because of all that brings to the game.

The 2 conflicts with LotD aren't actually game breaking, according with the author and I can live with them.

One of them has to do with a NPC quest giver that has a odd AI behavior but is in a basement of a Inn. You can still obtain the quest and reward from him. He just walks oddly for what I've read.

Another issue is with a missing bottle but that can be obtained using the console. That's referred on the LotD wiki if you search for Realistic Room Rental.

I don't think the author will be providing a resolution for the issues with RRR

What about the issues in Dead Man's Drink concerning the carriage for Moonpath to Elseweyr covered by THIS patch (which obviously we can't use because it's now part of LotD?  Or has LotD changed how MtE starts?

NVM - Just found the answer in the LotD description:

Now the Moonpath's quest begins through a quest from the museum, which takes you to seek a lost relic, but you get swept up in the events which unfold in Moonpaths!

So just RRR Enhanced, plus the ELFX and NSUtR patches if I want to switch to the Enhanced version?

Edited by dunc001