SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Understood, sorry for bothering. I know it can be frustrating to receive a question whose answer seems obvious. Thought relinker was primarily for lod billboards. Figured the issue was with dependencies that could not be solved with this utility.

No the reasons that Relinker came about was because Darth wanted to create the treasure merge but couldn't cos of LOTD scripts. So in stepped Ganda and Hishutup who actually made it but they being brilliant guys have taken it further.

So the program exist because Darth had one of his crazy ideas (he is full of them) and curtain members of the modding community with the skills and knowledge rose to the challenge. 

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Don't know what Paul is planning but I am using Dawn of Skyrim All Major Cities (Solitude Reborn version, NOT the Directors Cut), Solitude Reborn, Solitude Expansion, Books of Skyrim, Better City Entrances (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and Better Docks (modular, all except Solitude, merged) and I have to say I'm pretty happy.  Solitude is amazing now and no issues with LotD, docks area in particular is superb.  No ICAIO/3DNPC issues that I've noticed.  I'd love to use Falkreath modular from Holds and Skyrim Radioactive interiors but ICAIO...

Thanks for the tip.

I'm actually using the Dawn of Skyrim All Major Cities and is working pretty good, except a few objects that I have to remove using the console.

I'm also using Better City Entrances and Better Docks, inspired by your load order, but I didn't realize the tweaks you've made to Solitute setup. I'm going to give it a try until Paul starts working on the cities overhaul.

You also have Civil War in your profile, I actually never got to play it with the old SRLExt guide. How is it working for you with a heavy modded profile? Did you had to do a CR for it?

Just to let you know, cause I am doing my own CR i went through Neovalens CR guide first before going into yours, and checking with the already made cr you have for lotd, to se what i need to remove, and noticed that some of his conflict resolutions are not in the CR of this guide, Here is the list if it helps.

0001BB28 JyrikGauldurson

added

00039D31 EncBandit01TemplateMagic

not needed AAE patches overwrittes

0003DE60 EncBandit04Melee2HNordM

added

0003DEA2 EncBandit04Melee1HTankRedguardF

added

000A6848 dunGeirmundSigdisDuplicate

added

000ECF13 dunReachwaterRockSigdisDuplicate

added

0010FEEC dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrUnaggressiveFrost

not needed anymore with AAE patches

0010FEED dunSkuldafnDragonDraugrFrost

not needed anymore with AAE patches

0401E807 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMagic

0401E815 DLC2EncBandit01TemplateMissile

000461DA CrGiantClub

0000003C Tamriel > Block -1, -1 > Sub-Block -2, -3 > 00009CA4 > Temporary > 000993FA

fixed

thanks for pointing them out

Edited by paul666root

Looks like Skyrim Bridges was removed, but Trees and Flora Merged still has it as an esp.  I assume it's an error, but wanted to make sure we're not getting that esp from somewhere else.

Thx

plz disredard...wrong bridges esp...been a long day :P

Edited by Gutmaw

Paul regarding the updated CACO Merge pretty sure CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures+DLC2_Patch.esp need to go last in the merge Load Order for proper forwarding of SIC Leveled Lists at least if I remember correctly from what Dreadflopp said to Darth.

i can switch them but the CACO apple garden doesn't bring any Leveled list records of any kind.