SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Okay guys, looks like frost river farm needs CK fixing because the crops are floating as well as other assets, it's just on the left road of the ambushed caravan, south east of dragon bridge.

Looks like it's related to cutting room floor.

EL must be loaded before CRF as for CRF's landscapes edits to win.

It is also mentioned in EL's description page.

I do not have any crops floating. ;)

EL must be loaded before CRF as for CRF's landscapes edits to win.

It is also mentioned in EL's description page.

I do not have any crops floating. ;)

I have read this a few days ago but I forgot to post it here. But yes I can confirm it darth on the compatibility session of Enhanced Landscapes for CRF it needs to be loaded before CRF.

I have read this a few days ago but I forgot to post it here. But yes I can confirm it darth on the compatibility session of Enhanced Landscapes for CRF it needs to be loaded before CRF.

it is there s a loot rule to load cutting roon floor after enhanced Landscapes.

However After some testing I have decided that fps drop from Enhanced landscapes is way to much for my liking and will be looking to switching to 

Skyrim Landscape Overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53632/?

Skyrim Landscape Overhaul Bugfixes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76680/?

that will come soon with yet again an update to the Conflict Resolution.

I know you guys must be getting tired with all my constant tweaking and changes to the guide but please do continue to bare with me I am getting there (all be it slowly).

Edited by Darth_mathias

Have you tested SLO Darth?

What's its behavior regarding FPS?

Also, does it play well with Immersive Citizens?

I am testing but it's most 60-50fps even with the large custom trees of EVT although for some reason I am still all getting bloody 30fps in Falkreath I just don't know what to do about that now.

It seem to behave with Immersive citizen Hishutup created the bugfixes mod for it so if we spot anything best let him know.

Ron Hiler has finally started playthrough of SRLE Extended LOTD:

go show him some love I will of course be watching his series.

Hey thanks :)

I started the vid with the mods on (as you can tell from Alternate Life), but of course since I decided to use the vanilla start, I had to turn them all off, so it's not such a good representation of SRLE Extended yet, but they will be back on for the next video.

Hello Modders! :)

I have updated too many times, and restarted over and over because of it. Lol. I want to just play...but I noticed a couple things. Anyone else encounter this

or have any thoughts?

1.) Biggest one... I consistently CTD when sheathing my sword (It happens to be the Sword of the Crusader from LoTD, but I've used it before on another char without problems).

2.) Wonders of Weather now shows up in MCM first (above A Matter of Time) because it is named $Wonders of Weather. Some of the options have money signs in them as well

3.) For immersive HUD, my health only seems to fade away if I pick fast fade. And more annoyingly, it seems randomly my health drops just a teeny tiny bit for no reason so it pops back up again. I was thinking maybe some mod somewhere is making health drop due to hunger/weather? I really don't know...

That's it! If anyone could help me on that first one, that's really the only thing driving me nuts, lol.

I have my mod order/inis current if you wanna peak :)

Take care, and hope you're having an excellent weekend!!

Edited by Whiskey990

this happen cos for some reason the Worn Armor  and the head parts form ids on the conflict resolution gets screwed with Toccota as Elisif. After you have done the merge you need to move those from your NPC Retexture merge to the conflict resolution and should fix it. It was this issue that prompted me to start uploading a premade one to save heads my end.

Is that what I need to do in order to fix Aela's mouth not moving when talking?

I'll check 2, and do 3 real quick.

I did figure out the sheath crash ONLY happens when placing things on my back. If XPSME is set to default, no CTD on sheath.

Maybe rerun FNIS?

2) you probably have two vivid weathers McM menus, check your merges
3) deactivate frost fall no,waiting outside

Alright last post....

Looks like there might be an issue with XPMSE/FNIS and LoTD's Sword of the Crusader. This is the only weapon that will make me CTD when I try to place it on my back. But it will not do this if I change it back to default sword location or use another sword.

Keep this in mind with any LoTD weapons you use in-case this happens again. :P

1.) Again, seems like some combination of XPMSE/FNIS+LoTD's Sword of the Crusader will CTD (haven't fixed, tried rerunning FNIS, SUM, changing MCM settings)

2.) Wonders of Weather is only in my merge one time, I'm thinking maybe it was just a bad merge?

3.) This does seem to have fixed the weird health issue (reloading Frostfall) thank-you!

I always have a tendency to load all MCM mods before leaving the alternate start room, maybe some should wait, huh?

Thank-you for your help though, much appreciated sir

Did you fix the rest ?