SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Can I just check, with the patcher did you set everything in the Combat section to 1?

With the Patcher I actually deleted all combat styles after generation to preserve Wildcat (and Vigor for the rest of you). Only changes are zeroing out stat offsets in NPCs. And so far it's working really well although I've had to reduce the damage I deal. Current wildcat settings are 1.0 dealt, 1.5 taken.

Right need some feedback from you guys/Ladies what do you actually want from Dragons fights cos at the moment most of you are not overly happy with the current selection of mods?

Currently AAE is winning and dragon template level are thus:

Weakened dragon - 50

Forest Dragon - 60

Frost Dragon - 70

Elder Dragon 80

Ancient Dragon - 90

Alduin - 120 - 140

One thing you may want to try is something like this:

Weakened dragon - 1.2

Forest Dragon - 1.3

Frost Dragon - 1.4

Elder Dragon - 1.55

Ancient Dragon - 1.75

Alduin - 2.0

Where the number is the Level Mult obviously.

So for a character that is Level 30 the levels would be something like:

Weakened dragon - 36

Forest Dragon - 39

Frost Dragon - 42

Elder Dragon - 47

Ancient Dragon - 53

Alduin - 60

Edited by sirjesto
  • +1 1

you would have to totally redo the "Races Section" of the Conflict Resolution and Remove the Disparity Imperious Race Compatibility Patch

hmm noob question comming in...... redo the races section,,,, as is delete all the races edits or something more advanced..

am i the only one that want to use .uncapper to master the level speed ??

canadus

Edited by canadus

One thing you may want to try is something like this:

Weakened dragon - 1.2

Forest Dragon - 1.3

Frost Dragon - 1.4

Elder Dragon - 1.55

Ancient Dragon - 1.75

Alduin - 2.0

Where the number is the Level Mult obviously.

So for a character that is Level 30 the levels would be something like:

Weakened dragon - 36

Forest Dragon - 39

Frost Dragon - 42

Elder Dragon - 47

Ancient Dragon - 53

Alduin - 60

is that some i can fiddle;e about with in xEdit or do in need the CK cos if its the CK then that may not happen by me cos i have absolutely no luck with it?

Now I don't use this pack, I just troll the thread for info building my own thing. So my opinion isn't worth as much as the regulars here, but from my experience DD + EMDR has been working quite well. Dragon fights are tough, they require preparation, and can be long, intense battles. They are beatable though, and as long as your levels aren't too far apart, aren't insta-kill on you.

I do realize that conventional wisdom says pick one stat replacer and one AI - this is more a question as I've never used DCO, but what exactly does it do to Dragon AI? Is it worth it? As I understand they mostly just fly more, which is perhaps realistic, but can also be game breaking for players without a strong ranged attack.

Also I question why AAE is touching dragons. To have 4 different mods affecting dragons and then have to do additional CR to undo changes.... Seems like more than a little overkill to me.

how fast do you guys do the mainquest i have like 15 hours i'm just level 8 and i'm pretty sure fighting a dragon at this point with DCO + DD would be insanely hard.

My SRLE LOTD install is fairly customized as far as visuals, world additions and quest content but it's using all of the same gameplay mods... Having said that I had about a 5m fight with the first dragon around lvl 20 and wasn't worried worried about dieing.

I'm playing a clothing (not light/heavy armor) dunmer vampire spellsword build with 3 followers... Toccata (set-up as a paladin in heavy armor with sword & board) + gorr (2h heavy armor tank) + a mage from Invasion of Skyrim: GAT

I haven't gone to HH yet or run into any random dragons since I just beat the first one in my last play session on Saturday and Enderal is currently taking up my gaming time.

For my personal game the difficulty for everything seems to be about right.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Please dont remove skytest. Animal tweaks is awful. 

I think the selection of mods is pretty good. I am coming to this from requiem....and its kind of comparable to requiem in difficulty. Requiems dragons are insanely strong too..dragons are end game content and supposed to be extremely strong creatures that skyrim needs a hero to save.

I actually even like scarcity which i wasnt sure of at first. 

In requiem even as a level 25 mage dragons still destroyed me. And i mean i could barely put a dent in them. You can never please everyone. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid