SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

Not quite sure, but as far i know we are not using ebony smithing from original skyrim, cause of ordinator, but for the formid 02019823 in ordinator wafr_ccor_ordinator patch that was merged into the merged file of ordinator. MLU.esp is overwriting it like almost all the constructable objects in that patch. And saying we need also ebony smithing to make.

At least that's how I understand what tes5edit is telling me. Saying this cause i want to use Smithing perks overhaul cause i like that tree a bit better and going through all the ordinator stuff to see if i need to patch it in any way to use it. Same goes for MLU will probably need to patch it somehow to use it with Smithing perks overhaul.

I wonder if I'm the only one getting this but some enemies (probably tagged as "bosses") are all lvl 50, which is annoying the **** out of me. The first dragon priest you encounter in the helgen reborn questline, the first dragon, the troll before High Hrothgar... Bare with me : I want my game to be difficulty, but not totally unbalanced.

How can I remedy this ? I don't mind them behind deleleved, but there is a difference between a lvl 15 troll boss and and a lvl 50 when you are lvl 7... You can't balance the rest of the game around this.

TL;DR: Do you guys also have deleved "bosses", that are level 50 for no reasons ?

Edited by wisethug

AFAIK general assets means everything but the plugin. But I am not 100%, as I have never done it without copying general assets.

I looked at the code a few days ago because I was curious and I believe MP finds the first mod folder(by order) with a matching plugin then it copies everything(being ignorant about other features like facegen) except the plugin.

From what I found, leaving it tick is handy in most instances. The only time that I unticked it, is with SMC.

Not quite sure, but as far i know we are not using ebony smithing from original skyrim, cause of ordinator, but for the formid 02019823 in ordinator wafr_ccor_ordinator patch that was merged into the merged file of ordinator. MLU.esp is overwriting it like almost all the constructable objects in that patch. And saying we need also ebony smithing to make.

At least that's how I understand what tes5edit is telling me. Saying this cause i want to use Smithing perks overhaul cause i like that tree a bit better and going through all the ordinator stuff to see if i need to patch it in any way to use it. Same goes for MLU will probably need to patch it somehow to use it with Smithing perks overhaul.

Had a quick look I think we may be able to just get away with Loading Ordinator After Morrowloot.

I wonder if I'm the only one getting this but some enemies (probably tagged as "bosses") are all lvl 50, which is annoying the **** out of me. The first dragon priest you encounter in the helgen reborn questline, the first dragon, the troll before High Hrothgar... Bare with me : I want my game to be difficulty, but not totally unbalanced.

How can I remedy this ? I don't mind them behind deleleved, but there is a difference between a lvl 15 troll boss and and a lvl 50 when you are lvl 7... You can't balance the rest of the game around this.

TL;DR: Do you guys also have deleved "bosses", that are level 50 for no reasons ?

from what I can see AAE makes Trolls Level 30.

So I'm running without Vigor, only Wildcat, and I like how it's working so far. However, I ran into the attack speed bug pretty quickly so I checked the version in Disparity. Is there anything wrong with using the Disparity fix that anyone is aware of instead of the version in Vigor? I've also made sure all other sources of attack speed fix are disabled.

So I'm running without Vigor, only Wildcat, and I like how it's working so far. However, I ran into the attack speed bug pretty quickly so I checked the version in Disparity. Is there anything wrong with using the Disparity fix that anyone is aware of instead of the version in Vigor? I've also made sure all other sources of attack speed fix are disabled.

if it works OK the yes use that. I only reason I suggested Vigor's cos it seemed for me at least to work the best the other one that work pretty the same as Vigor was WAA

@Nebulous112

I think I figured out the KSHairdos issue. Everytime this guide has me install a hotfix, I make it a second mod/entry in the left pane underneath the original. It appears that the merged mod contains the KSHairdos hotfix meshes but not the ones from the original mod.

So while this may be okay, the original guide or this one may be helped if they better indicate when you MUST overwrite the original mod for the sake of it being merged later on in the guide (as opposed to just overwriting with a new one below it on the left pane)

Cheers!

When installing the rule is optionals or patches get installed as separate mods. Updates to main files or hot fixes get merged into original mod. That's how I do it.

I do use vigor but the fix from disparity fixed the big for me too.

if it works OK the yes use that. I only reason I suggested Vigor's cos it seemed for me at least to work the best the other one that work pretty the same as Vigor was WAA

Ok Thanks Darth, it had been working ok for me with Disparity but I was only a few hours in and wanted to check. I'll keep WAA in mind as well, might try that out.

I'm also looking at AAE and found out that trolls are level 30 and snow trolls are level 50, so their levels are fixed. However, some of the monsters have a Level Mult value of 1.2, or 1.3, and so on... What does that mean ?

i believe it means it will multiples that creatures  level 1.2 or 1.3 and so on times against your current level. (I could be wrong there thou)

As for frost trolls you could the ABCS configuration from Skytest to the CR that way they will be level 22.

from what I can see AAE makes Trolls Level 30.

And you think that's okay? I'm not trying to be adversarial, I'm really asking.

Seems like a level 30 troll blocking access to High Hrothgar is kinda game breaking, isn't it? (or if it's a snow troll, which I think it is, then it's level 50).

I know all you people are uber-gods when it comes to combat (hehe), but I had trouble with that troll just using Vanilla. If he's now level 30 or 50, that means I'm completely blocked from continuing the main story from that point on for a LONG TIME. Especially with the leveling slowdown introduced by Disparity.

Are you guys actually playing the game like this? I'm seriously considering dropping AAE. I'm trying not to change anything right now (as I have now started my recorded playthrough and don't want to break anything at this point). But I can't have something that game-breaking sitting in my game. While the combat in Vanilla skyrim is a bit too easy in a lot of places, I think y'all are going too far the other way and making a lot of things just ridiculously hard. If I'm dying every two minutes, I'm not enjoying myself (plus it reeks havok on my recordings making the editing sessions difficult). I think I may need to spend this week trying to tone things down and rebalance the combat again. As of right now I'm only just out of the starter cave in my playthrough, so I still have the week to mess with it before I really have to call it "unchangable".

With OBIS, Deadly Dragons, AAE, Scarcity, et al, I don't see how my character has any chance in this world, hehe.

And you think that's okay? I'm not trying to be adversarial, I'm really asking.

Seems like a level 30 troll blocking access to High Hrothgar is kinda game breaking, isn't it? (or if it's a snow troll, which I think it is, then it's level 50).

I know all you people are uber-gods when it comes to combat (hehe), but I had trouble with that troll just using Vanilla. If he's now level 30 or 50, that means I'm completely blocked from continuing the main story from that point on for a LONG TIME. Especially with the leveling slowdown introduced by Disparity.

Are you guys actually playing the game like this? I'm seriously considering dropping AAE. I'm trying not to change anything right now (as I have now started my recorded playthrough and don't want to break anything at this point). But I can't have something that game-breaking sitting in my game. While the combat in Vanilla skyrim is a bit too easy in a lot of places, I think y'all are going too far the other way and making a lot of things just ridiculously hard. If I'm dying every two minutes, I'm not enjoying myself (plus it reeks havok on my recordings making the editing sessions difficult). I think I may need to spend this week trying to tone things down and rebalance the combat again. As of right now I'm only just out of the starter cave in my playthrough, so I still have the week to mess with it before I really have to call it "unchangable".

With OBIS, Deadly Dragons, AAE, Scarcity, et al, I don't see how my character has any chance in this world, hehe.

yes I see your point what I could do is move the levels from Skytest for the Trolls that will significantly lower there overall level. 

that would lower there level to 14 for normal trolls and 22 for frost trolls?

Edited by Darth_mathias