SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

It doesn't look like SRLE Extended uses the Unofficial High Resolution Patch, but that's not marked in the integration guide. Probably not a huge deal though since the guide's basically standalone now.

No cos we use the Optimized Vanilla Textures by Tony971 which come with the Unofficial High Resolution Patch already we also no longer use Bethseda's High Res texture pack.

It may be worth noting how much space this guide uses somewhere, unless I've missed it and it's already listed in the guide. I thought I could fit this all on my SSD the first time but after getting halfway through I realized I can't, so I tried putting it on my green caviar hdd and it's unplayable - WAY too much stutter. My mod folder is 78 GB if you need a number. I did have a couple minor deviations from the guide but nothing that was large in size iirc.

Going to have to revisit this when I get a new SSD. Super bummed haha. 

It may be worth noting how much space this guide uses somewhere, unless I've missed it and it's already listed in the guide. I thought I could fit this all on my SSD the first time but after getting halfway through I realized I can't, so I tried putting it on my green caviar hdd and it's unplayable - WAY too much stutter. My mod folder is 78 GB if you need a number. I did have a couple minor deviations from the guide but nothing that was large in size iirc.

Going to have to revisit this when I get a new SSD. Super bummed haha. 

yes my mods folder is 78GB too. There currently isn't a note anywhere about the amount a space required i will add one.

Edit you could cut that down but removing doubled sometimes tripled up textures and meshes but i have never been that insane to workout what textures overwrite what in the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Hello, I am getting this error:

When running the DynDOLOD.

As far as I remember, I got the same error when building the SRLE Base.

My solution will be delete the record using TE5dit.

But if you have experience with this kind of error, please let me know.

Regards

It doesn't look like SRLE Extended uses the Unofficial High Resolution Patch, but that's not marked in the integration guide. Probably not a huge deal though since the guide's basically standalone now.

I didn't get this error while going through SRLE base. You might try recreating the merged ESP for ELE.

Ok, I was able to fix it. 

It seems the recommendation in the SRLE about Enhanced Lighting for ENB was the root of the problem:

Manual TES5Edit Cleaning Required:

Problem: Wild worldspace edit, a commonly occuring problem with the Creation Kit. Loading any worldspace causes it to be marked as "edited".

Solution: Delete the wild worldspace edit.

Open TES5Edit then select ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp and click [OK].

Navigate to ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp > Worldspace > 00020DCB BlindCliffCaveWorld and edit Object Bounds > NAM0 - Min > X to -37.000000 and Object Bounds > NAM9 - Max > Y to 8.000000.

Click the [X] in the upper right hand corner, uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK].

I reinstalled the mod, rebuilt the merged patch and ran DynDOLOD again with zero issues.

I checked the new standalone guide and that "cleaning" is not mentioned, so it should work as it is.

Thanks

Check this tool out. Very interesting

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11199-spluff/

Yes I know about spluff but that doesn't remove files all the does is extract so you can optimize them using DDSOpt. What we could do with a some sort of automation tool that will search the mods folder for repeated files then remove then remove the overwritten ones so only the last file is left (ie the one used by the game). There you go a little project for one you apprising programmers. Now go forth a make such program your Dark Lord commands you (only joking ::P:).

Ok, I was able to fix it. 

It seems the recommendation in the SRLE about Enhanced Lighting for ENB was the root of the problem:

I reinstalled the mod, rebuilt the merged patch and ran DynDOLOD again with zero issues.

I checked the new standalone guide and that "cleaning" is not mentioned, so it should work as it is.

Thanks

yes you are right i totally missed that i will add that now.

Yes I know about spluff but that doesn't remove files all the does is extract so you can optimize them using DDSOpt. What we could do with a some sort of automation tool that will search the mods folder for repeated files then remove then remove the overwritten ones so only the last file is left (ie the one used by the game). There you go a little project for one you apprising programmers. Now go forth a make such program your Dark Lord commands you (only joking ::P:).

@Dark_mathias, but for me the problem was that I did the recommendation in my first build, but then I got the error twice when I ran DynDOLOD in the SLRE Base and then in the LotD:

[00:07:25.606] There is a problem in SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp with Blackreach "Blackreach" [WRLD:0001EE62] using [4000DFE3] < Error: Could not be resolved > in ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp

[00:07:25.615] SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp probably requires a different version of ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp
[00:07:25.634]
[00:07:25.634] Exception in unit userscript line 322: FormID [4000DFE3] references a master which is not available in file [D7] DynDOLOD.esp

My guess is the Conflict Resolutin Patches were made using the unmodified ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp , because that happened to me also in th SRLE base installation.

But at the end I was able to run DynDOLO without modifing the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp as per SRLE guide.

That's what worked for me,  so I think one of the guys who already have the standalone version should test it.

Also maybe @paul666root could verify if the CR Patchs he has made were  with the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp modified or original.

Edited by johanlh

@Dark_mathias, but for me the problem was that I did the recommendation in my first build, but then I got the error twice when I ran DynDOLOD in the SLRE Base and then in the LotD:

My guess is the Conflict Resolutin Patches were made using the unmodified ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp , because that happened to me also in th SRLE base installation.

But at the end I was able to run DynDOLO without modifing the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp as per SRLE guide.

That's what worked for me,  so I think one of the guys who already have the standalone version should test it.

Also maybe @paul666root could verify if the CR Patchs he has made were  with the ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp modified or original.

it is probably because you are using a much older version of the CR (what version are you using out a interest) since you are following the locked version.

I would have thought it was going to be fairly obvious that it would take up a large amount of space, with such a detailed mods list. That's why I suggest putting the downloads folder on a remote drive. That saves almost 40 GB straight away.

Oh, absolutely, but "large amount of space" means different things to different people. I'm coming from a history of having... 10 gb mod folders max. I knew this would be bigger but I was estimating like 30-40 gb, not almost 80. I just think it wouldn't hurt to put it on a prereqs page or something.

Oh, absolutely, but "large amount of space" means different things to different people. I'm coming from a history of having... 10 gb mod folders max. I knew this would be bigger but I was estimating like 30-40 gb, not almost 80. I just think it wouldn't hurt to put it on a prereqs page or something.

i have already add some about the required space to Nozzer's little chat section on the main page.

I get an idea, but you need to back up the whole mod folder somewhere. Then use Spluff to extract and copy all final textures overwrite. Go to mod organizer mod folder and use Windows search function to find all textures folder and delete them all at once (very easy only a couple clicks) Then copy Spluff output folder to mod organizer's mod folder. Activate it in MO left pane. DONE. Just an idea. Edited by darkside