ENB may not be working?

Tykune

Question

I have vsync enabled in ENBoost, but for some reason I am still getting stuttering in my game.. and at times I am seeing my FPS going above 60 which tends to be pretty bad. My FPS also seems to be bouncing all over the place between 20 and 60+ rapidly, so I was wondering if ENB has a way to stabilized my FPS as I believe that may be what is causing my stuttering. Or perhaps a mod or program that will do this as well?

5 answers to this question

iPresetinterval

I do have that set to 1 already. I'm coasting google as well in an attempt to figure out this issue I am having. I am still half-suspecting ENBoost, but at the same time I do not know. Is there a more broader forum or sub-forum I can go to regarding this issue?

Edited by Tykune

It seems I have fixed my issue completely, thankfully. It took a lot of research, but I believe what solved it was one of two solutions:

Solution One: I used the Injector version of ENBoost instead of the Wrapper Version.

Solution Two: I replaced the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini in Mod Organizer's profiles/STEP Core/ with the My Games/Skyrim's tweaked ini files.

Apparently STEP Core's profile ini's remained defaulted and were never changed, not sure if this had any affect though.