SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

I've enjoyed EBD in the past (as described in the STEP thread), but Disparity makes changes to height itself so I'm going to have a go at that first. Once I've got some time in with Disparity I'll try EBD on top of it for additional variance & update the thread in STEP Mod Anthology re- adding it to a personally modified SR:LE install.

Hi Darth

Can you consider adding 

Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim by 3jiou (author of deadly dragons, forgotten magic redone, xtended loot)

https://www.nexusmods...im/mods/73094/?

It just got updated and I think it's glorious

And it's fully compatible with both SRLE and SRLE Ext

"* This mod is now fully compatible with Ordinator, PerMa, Wintermyst, Requiem and Ultimate Combat as of version 1.10.

* No leveled lists are altered so load order isn't important, and there's no need to include in your Bashed or SkyProc patches.

* No item records are added or modified in any way, so it's totally compatible with any mods that add new items or change equipment appearance, stats, etc. (Compatible with Disparity, SkyRe, CCOR, Morrowloot, More Interesting Loot, and so on).
"

Hi Darth

Can you consider adding 

Worlds Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim by 3jiou (author of deadly dragons, forgotten magic redone, xtended loot)

"* This mod is now fully compatible with Ordinator, PerMa, Wintermyst, Requiem and Ultimate Combat as of version 1.10.

* No leveled lists are altered so load order isn't important, and there's no need to include in your Bashed or SkyProc patches.

* No item records are added or modified in any way, so it's totally compatible with any mods that add new items or change equipment appearance, stats, etc. (Compatible with Disparity, SkyRe, CCOR, Morrowloot, More Interesting Loot, and so on)."

Interesting mod. I think Loot & Degradation and Wintermyst cover several aspects of this mod.

Hi Darth

Can you consider adding 

* No item records are added or modified in any way, so it's totally compatible with any mods that add new items or change equipment appearance, stats, etc. (Compatible with Disparity, SkyRe, CCOR, Morrowloot, More Interesting Loot, and so on)."

I was going to look at this mod but at the time it wasn't compatible but now it looks lie it is howver some mods would be likely such as wintermyst and Loot and Degradation but I am for it if this s better and more useful.

I was going to look at this mod but at the time it wasn't compatible but now it looks lie it is howver some mods would be likely such as wintermyst and Loot and Degradation but I am for it if this s better and more useful.

I really like the "Loot" part of Loot & Degradation, not a big fan of the "Degradation" part, I always turn it off, but the loot part is awesome, NPCs looting their dead allies for better weapons is an great feature.

WD's authors recommend disabling tempering from L&D to avoid overlapping features.

And I believe the L&D's degradation also works with WD items.

WD have a huge scope.

The attributes part have a nice RPG touch and if ASIS is used NPCs will benefit from the mod's specific effects.

Just give it a try. I suggest using the RPG-style for renaming enchanted items

WD's authors recommend disabling tempering from L&D to avoid overlapping features.

WD have a huge scope.

The attributes part have a nice RPG touch and if ASIS is used NPCs will benefit from the mod's specific effects.

ok I might the only thing I am loathed to is yet again start a new game just hit level 13 and that the highest I have been since the days of play on my Xbox 360

WD have a huge scope.

If using the Tempering option from LD (I am) I recommend using this little gem Numerical Smithing Upgrades by Lazy Dreamer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48645/?

The problem with that mod is that it does not cover the several levels of "legendary" tempering. There are actually more than 1 level of legendary tempering, they are all called "Legendary", but depending on the skill, you can upgrade a weapon to +6, +7 or even +8.

The problem with that mod is that it does not cover the several levels of "legendary" tempering. There are actually more than 1 level of legendary tempering, they are all called "Legendary", but depending on the skill, you can upgrade a weapon to +6, +7 or even +8.

I believe it's the same with vanilla. The +6 and +7 in vanilla are also both Legendary. It's not an added bug/issue

I believe it's the same with vanilla. The +6 and +7 in vanilla are also both Legendary. It's not an added bug/issue

True, but a legendary is a legendary, doesn't matter if it's +6 , +7 or +8, it's still "legendary".

a "+6" is not a +7 or a +8, is a +6.

I wonder if it's possible to create new tempering ranks, that could solve that issue and fix a vanilla bug at the same time.

True, but a legendary is a legendary, doesn't matter if it's +6 , +7 or +8, it's still "legendary".

a "+6" is not a +7 or a +8, is a +6.

I wonder if it's possible to create new tempering ranks, that could solve that issue and fix a vanilla bug at the same time.

If tried without any luck. It's just a few GMST. Easy to change with Tes5Edit. You can have +1, +2, ..., and change +5 to Legendary is you want.

Words Dawn RPG style names are very long so having temper with numbers it just convenient

ok I might the only thing I am loathed to is yet again start a new game just hit level 13 and that the highest I have been since the days of play on my Xbox 360

You don't need to start a new game, a new game is only required if you update from an earlier version of the mod. Future updates will not require an update a new game. I intend to try this mod myself, I think it looks promising. I love old school rpg's.

Edited by dreadflopp
  • +1 1