SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Ok the no perk version of Staves of Skyrim works pretty good and it's a quite interesting mod too. I think there are a few things that need to be fixed a the CR but i really don't know how to.

Edit: tried the perk version (main version) and it works ok too if you load Staves of Skyrim esp after ordinator it overwrites the block skill and actualy making staves even more interesting when blocking with them.

anyway both versions are interesting.

now the CR part that I need someone with knowledge.

Edited by paul666root

Ok the no perk version of Staves of Skyrim works pretty good and it's a quite interesting mod too. I think there are a few things that need to be fixed a the CR but i really don't know how to.

Edit: tried the perk version (main version) and it works ok too if you load Staves of Skyrim esp after ordinator it overwrites the block skill and actualy making staves even more interesting when blocking with them.

anyway both versions are interesting.

now the CR part that I need someone with knowledge.

I am going to take a look as I am playing a mage that used Satves so could be ueful likely to use the no perk version unless you know if there's a compatibilty patch for Ordinator?

Looking on the comment section it say that the no perks version still included the perks but no trees so you need to remove the perks in XEdit It also needs updating with USLEEP.

Conflcits with ELFX, USLEEP, WAFR NPC Overhaul, cutting room floor but all these are fixable in a CR. t does however contains reference that have been deleted so the mod author really needs to update the mod to the latest edition of USLEEP but since the Mod hasn't been updated for 3 years don't hold your breath. So I am going to hold off this one.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Darth,

After adding Worlds Dawn do you plan on adding any major mods to the guide?

Also I'm curious, what do you have in mind before taking the guide out of Beta testing?

I am currently looking at World's Dawn and Thunderchild. As for what i have in mind before I take the guide out of beta I don't know things are pretty much there. I the guide will be fliud kind of like SRLE Base things will change as new mods come out update to old ones. For example when chesko finally release his hungar mods Ineed and possibliy You Hunger will go. so don't let the fact that I say it's in "Beta" put you off using it as it pretty stable I hit level 13 the other day and that is the highest I have been in a very very long time.