SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

Suggestion re- Landscape and Environment Merge in SRLE: Extended Guide;

I've added Hold Border Banners, Immersive Laundry (not currently in guide, personal choice, I swapped it for Holidays as I noticed more often & it has less string impact), Skyrim Improved Puddles (STEP) to your Landscape and Environment Merge -

Blowing in the Wind.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

Laundry.esp

MoonGlow.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp

AshRocks.esp

SulphurRocks.esp

All included mods pass error check, merge script runs successfully, user reports show no issues with included mods. I will report back if I encounter any issues, otherwise Bob's your uncle & you save one or more plugin slots.

Edited by redirishlord

So it looks like Crash fixes by meh321 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725) now includes fix for str count issue. Since it is just SKSE plugin I think we should test it and include in the guide. Reddit discussion

totally agree.

Suggestion re- Landscape and Environment Merge in SRLE: Extended Guide;

I've added Hold Border Banners, Immersive Laundry (not currently in guide, personal choice, I swapped it for Holidays as I noticed more often & it has less string impact), Skyrim Improved Puddles (STEP) to your Landscape and Environment Merge -

Blowing in the Wind.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

Laundry.esp

MoonGlow.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp

AshRocks.esp

SulphurRocks.esp

All included mods pass error check, merge script runs successfully, user reports show no issues with included mods. I will report back if I encounter any issues, otherwise Bob's your uncle & you save one or more plugin slots.

hold banners didn't think about that one but yes we should be able to add that no issues.

However I am not going to make any new additions to the guide until we know what is going on with Wyrmstooth.

Edited by Darth_mathias

totally agree.

hold banners didn't think about that one but yes we should be able to add that no issues.

However I am not going to make any new additions to the guide until we know what is going on with Wyrmstooth.

Just sharing my tinkering, not trying to make more work for you ::):  Btw, I added NARC as the first item in Animal Tweaks and that addition seemed to process fine. No user feedback listed in the merge plugin program, I'll post results once I've misbehaved near some animals in-game.

>> Edit <<

Food for thought, as I know you have enough on your plate. I merged the following mods into my Weapons and Armor merge;

Lore Weapon Expansion

Private I Heavy Weaponry (CCOR version)

Craftable Horse Barding

Ghosu Horker Weapon Pack (orc stats version)

Unique Uniques

Faction Crossbows (Compatibility & leveled lists

version)

Block Sparkles (Improved Weapon Impact)

01 ERA (EotW Journeyman Armor)

Bonemold Weapons

Bosmer Headress

Bosmer Headress leveled lists (Bosmer Headress

dependency)

FF Flanged Mace

FF Scimitar

The Lily

Insanity's Umbra Sword

Nightingale Arrows (CCOR version)

Saeri Aetherial Crown *

The Thegn (ebony stats)

Third Era Dwemer

El Wayfarer's Coat

Weapons of the Third Era (Sharlikran's version)

Insanity's Ebony Sword (standalone version)

* load HF + CCF

The weapons are linked to their Nexus pages for your convenience (I think they would be good additions to your pack). Everything merged smoothly, but Saeri's Aetherial Crown will show an irreconcilable error if you don't load HF and Clothing & Clutter Fixes (merge script plugin will not highlight htem in red for you).

I avoided merging any mods with a Scripts folder (looking at you Dawnguard Arsenal). I assume just adding the new items to your current merge will work without error as well. Don't forget to re-install ALODSRP (A Lot Of DSR Packs) so it can select the appropriate meshes.

Some other (Script containing) armor & weapons you might like;

Ashara's Princes of the Woods

Artifacts of Boethiah

Chrysamere the Paladin's Blade

Ice Blade of the Monarch

Lore Weapon Daedric Crescent

Lore Weapon Relics of the Crusader

Unique Bows, "" Redux

& these textures, because of course.

Edited by redirishlord

@ Redirishlord

NARC is a merge I have been contemplating myself so any feedback would be good. (Personally can't see any issues with this just need to get the LO right when merging)

and I have been contemplating adding crafting horse barding to my weapons and armors merge also this would a small tweak of my CR.

I added your Hold Boarder Banners merge suggestion to the guide.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Just sharing my tinkering, not trying to make more work for you ::): Btw, I added NARC as the first item in Animal Tweaks and that addition seemed to process fine. No user feedback listed in the merge plugin program, I'll post results once I've misbehaved near some animals in-game.

>> Edit <<

Food for thought, as I know you have enough on your plate. I merged the following mods into my Weapons and Armor merge;

Lore Weapon Expansion

Private I Heavy Weaponry (CCOR version)

Craftable Horse Barding

Ghosu Horker Weapon Pack (orc stats version)

Unique Uniques

Faction Crossbows (Compatibility & leveled lists

version)

Block Sparkles (Improved Weapon Impact)

01 ERA (EotW Journeyman Armor)

Bonemold Weapons

Bosmer Headress

Bosmer Headress leveled lists (Bosmer Headress

dependency)

FF Flanged Mace

FF Scimitar

The Lily

Insanity's Umbra Sword

Nightingale Arrows (CCOR version)

Saeri Aetherial Crown *

The Thegn (ebony stats)

Third Era Dwemer

El Wayfarer's Coat

Weapons of the Third Era (Sharlikran's version)

Insanity's Ebony Sword (standalone version)

* load HF + CCF

The weapons are linked to their Nexus pages for your convenience (I think they would be good additions to your pack). Everything merged smoothly, but Saeri's Aetherial Crown will show an irreconcilable error if you don't load HF and Clothing & Clutter Fixes (merge script plugin will not highlight htem in red for you).

I avoided merging any mods with a Scripts folder (looking at you Dawnguard Arsenal). I assume just adding the new items to your current merge will work without error as well. Don't forget to re-install ALODSRP (A Lot Of DSR Packs) so it can select the appropriate meshes.

Some other (Script containing) armor & weapons you might like;

Ashara's Princes of the Woods

Artifacts of Boethiah

Chrysamere the Paladin's Blade

Ice Blade of the Monarch

Lore Weapon Daedric Crescent

Lore Weapon Relics of the Crusader

Unique Bows, "" Redux

& these textures, because of course.

These are very interesting. I must check them. Edited by paul666root

A day for classics, from Thunder-Khajiit (repeat three times & finish with a "HO!") to favorite Skyrim weapons. I found Immersive Weapons underwhelming (compared to Immersive Armors, which set the bar high), so I rounded up the most interesting weapons I could find with DSR compatibility as my guide-star. I linked FrankFamily's Chrysamere & Ice Blade, but Insanity Sorrow has another take on those so you might want to compare & contrast.

Thanks for the tip on Ghosu's Horker Weapons, I'll check that patch now. *

Belated edit: the issue with Saeri's Aetherial Crown was my own doing (I had the replacer esp from an incorrect compatibility patch), Lore Weapons Expansion is a master for a Weapons & Armor Attributes patch & finally KS Hairdo has a Craftable HDT Wigs version (for followers) that merges (in LWE's place so I didn't lose a slot).

* edit: got, love it, dropping my arbitrary orc-stats esp & going with CACO, tec. compatibilty. Good find TirigonX, many thanks, community ftw!

Edited by redirishlord

The Horker weapons look really interesting.

I have been running Lore Weapons and Unique Uniques for awhile. I wasn't able to merge them though due to patches (MLU, WAA, etc) needing them as masters.

I caught the Lore Weapon Expansion & forgot the Unique Uniques master issue. Corrected my merge as follows:

Select Equipment Merged;

DGRuneWeaponFXSReplacer (STEP)

PrvtI_HeavyArmory (a CCOR optional) [Relev]

Craftable Horse Barding (SRLE)

Faction Crossbows (SRLE Extended) [Delev, Relev]

BlockSparkles (Improved Weapon Impact, STEP)

01ERA (EotW Journeyman Armor)

BonemoldWeapons

BosmerHeadresses (SRLE Extended)

El_WayfarersCoat (SRLE Extended)

FFMace

FFScimitar

TheLily (SRLE Extended)

Insanity's Umbra Sword

NightingaleArrows (SRLE)

Saeri_AetherialCrown (SRLE)

The Thegn

Thid Era - Dwemer

WeaponsOf3E [Relev]

InsanityEbonySword

So, I added Dawnguard Rune FX from STEP & I'm pulling the KS Wigs & putting them into a face related merge:

Select Faces Merged;

Beards (STEP/SRLE)

Brows (STEP/SRLE)

DredTent (Dread Tentacles HDT Argonian hair*)

NB-Scars (SRLE)

KSWigs (KS Hairdos, SRLE, as craftable follower wigs)

* If you haven't seen the argonian tentacle hair, treat yourself it's awesome (lore be damned in this case).

I'm wondering if I can get away with combining Landscape & No Snow mods together:

Landscape And Environment Merged;

Blowing in the Wind

HoldBorderBanners

Laundry

MoonGlow

PilgrimsDelight

SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB

Prometheus_No_Snow_Under_the_roof

Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch

Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock

No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch

NSutR RRRE Patch

Whistling Mine - No Snow Under The Roof

AshRocks

SulphurRocks

All of these process fine in the merge script plugin, but I won't have much time to test in-game 'til the weekend. Finally, should I be adding Bash Tags to the "merge.esp", some included plugins have them but tagging the merge plugin seems indiscriminate?

I belive NSUTR is required by SR Conflcit Resolution could be done but you'll have to do your own CR

Good call, I'm using the STEP Extended patch which fights over an ELE master with the SR CR. Since SR gives instructions (and urges I do it myself, homework, ugh: learning) and I've probably created all manner of issue trying to pair STEP & SRLE I planned to make a custom SR CR.

I had a working build (as detailed on my STEP profile page), but I couldn't leave well enough alone (too many shiny objects on the SRLE: Extended list, Dreadflopps modular patches caught my eye as well), so I'm back to tinkering (downside to the bike running well, time on my hands).

ok guys now it looks like we have most definatliy lost Wyrsmtooth possible forever which is huge loss (in fact i've never played it). is there another quest mod you would like to see in Extended as a replacement I think possibly relooking at Summerset Isle or maybe Beyond the Reach or something else.

well i'm going to keep wyrmstooth in my install don't want to lose it since it was in a final state anyway. Maybe we can use it unofficialy from now on because i think removing this from everywhere was a shitty way to go if it's true.

and about summerset isle i was about to install this too because it's a good mod also for my mage

Edited by paul666root