SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions

If I understand correctly, Disparity will pair with Pumping Iron and dynamically leverage your increasing mass as greater Strength.

From the Disparity page on Nexus;

... "Beyond race and gender, a third option is to vary certain stats based on body weight.  This is the value used by the weight slider when you create your character.  In the vanilla game, this setting is only a visual difference and has no effect whatsoever on game play.  However, Disparity will allow actors who look physically strong to also get buffs related to their physical strength, including doing more physical and unarmed damage, increased carry weight, and increased chances to successfully intimidate others.

And, yes, these buffs will adjust dynamically during the game so if you're using a mod like Pumping Iron, your bonuses will increase as your character gains more muscle.  Enabling these options will also apply the changes to NPCs." ...

Wait, what's the point of You Hunger anyway if you're using iNeed? iNeed HAS an option in the MCM that dynamically replaces food in containers to some extent with salt (though it won't mess with static food out in the worldspace to my knowledge.)

Edited by Raith

If I understand correctly, Disparity will pair with Pumping Iron and dynamically leverage your increasing mass as greater Strength.

I belive it does yes.

Wait, what's the point of You Hunger anyway if you're using iNeed? iNeed HAS an option in the MCM that dynamically replaces food in containers to some extent with salt (though it won't mess with static food out in the worldspace to my knowledge.)

INeed isn't perfect and Youhunger is used to further remove food from the world. it make so you have to go out hunting and foraging.

• +1 1

Just tried out the paper maps Darth mentioned. So much better than 3D map in my opinion.

I love Warburgs work it did have issue with vividian but that has now been resolved it was orgianally in my guide back in the days before the wiki so it likly to make a reappearance once i'v sorted Interesting NPC stuff out.

plus you can using this without having dropping the map mods from SRLE (which i left them in mine makes life so much easier.)

Edited by Darth_mathias

yes that would be awesome. as much a i love Warburgs 3D paper map the textures could be better.

A quick try, I have to adjust the roads, either warburg's or gamwich's map, one of them is not cartographically (?) correct, and the ENB fubars the texture details a little bit.

post-5828-0-63380100-1461189925_thumb.jpg

So, I'm loving Kryptopyr's Disparity (got the tip from Dreadflopp's Dovakiin Reborn) and among other things it covers racial height differences, but have you seen EBD-Everybody's Different Skyproc Patcher?

Rootsrat had a STEP thread on it, I used it primarily to vary NPC heights (especially Khajiit, attempting to give an Ohmes/Suthay/Cathay kind of range) but you can assign body textures, eyes, hairs to it as well.

So, I'm loving Kryptopyr's Disparity (got the tip from Dreadflopp's Dovakiin Reborn) and among other things it covers racial height differences, but have you seen EBD-Everybody's Different Skyproc Patcher?

Rootsrat had a STEP thread on it, I used it primarily to vary NPC heights (especially Khajiit, attempting to give an Ohmes/Suthay/Cathay kind of range) but you can assign body textures, eyes, hairs to it as well.

yes this has been mentioned before not got round to check it out.