Female Werewolf v1.3

mothergoose729

• 1 year later...

Well, technically female werewolves did start off as humanoid women (or khajiit I guess), so imo it's no odder than khajiit females with boobage. I preferred the direction they went with the cat race in GW2 personally (just sleeker lines for cat race females, no human secondary sex characteristics at all) but if you've got double D khajiits running around, why not double D weres?

All that said if I were going for werewolf customization I'd use Moonlight Tales too. But even that optional female were form has boobs.

Honestly, if you look at pictures of female wolves they don't have much in the way of breasts. And werewolves are supposed to be more beast than human so I say at most there should be a slightly exaggerated bump in the chest to indicate female. Actual breasts just looks wrong though.

All that said if I were going for werewolf customization I'd use Moonlight Tales too. But even that optional female were form has boobs.

The optional were form being La Femme Lycana (as mentioned before by me). And yes, that one is really more "slight bump in the chest" than the mod the OP linked. I'd use Femme (via Moonlight or not), but not this one.