SRLE Extended

Lordx1,  if you don't know how to do conflict resolution, I'd suggest that you do not use both imperious races and disparity.  Stick to the guide, just use disparity, and use the pre-made conflict resolution (CR) files for SRLE and SRLE Extended.  I say this due to English not being your native language and you may find it hard to wrap your mind around and understand what is being said or done.

If you want to learn how to do it, Watch this video HERE, and then follow Neovalen's SRLE Conflict Resolution page HERE and the SRLE Extended Confllict Resolution page HERE.  If you can find one in your native language it will be much easier.  But don't do it on your current game and make a new SRLE/SRLE Extended profile in Mod Organizer to experiment with.

I have mapped what I did here https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Conflict_Resolution you need to delte all the RACE Records found in my CR the use copy into the C (Or doa new one the race record from the imperious race and disparity compatibility patch then follow what i did.

Records with Sprigan isn't in Animals Merged.esp. My merge it is wrong?

Sorry forgot to ask if you still use

[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

cause SRLE uses :

[Patch]
UseOSAllocators=1
AlignHeapAllocate=1

Also why do you not use FixParallaxTerrain? it is set to false

[FIX]FixParallaxTerrain=false

Sorry forgot to ask if you still use

[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

cause SRLE uses :

[Patch]

UseOSAllocators=1

AlignHeapAllocate=1

Also why do you not use FixParallaxTerrain? it is set to false

[FIX]FixParallaxTerrain=false

as per the Crash Fixes settings in SRLE and and the skse ini memory patch settings in SRLE-X, ...probably due to this line in the Crash Fix Plugin ini:

; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.  It is right above UseOSAllocators=  :)

I read somewhere else that crash fixes bypasses those skse settings so it doesn't matter if you have them in there or not.  Just can't remember where that was or I'd quote it.

Edited by Kneph13

Oh ok missed that entierly will have to see an eye doctor :D what about the

FixParallaxTerrain=false thing?

I've wondered that myself, since according to the S.T.E.P. wiki ENBoost guide it does the same thing as FixParallaxBugs but in regards to terrain.  But since these guys know a heck of alot more than I do in 98% of the cases here, I just follow their instructions.  You'll have to wait for one of them to answer that one.

If you haven't read the ENBoost guide, give it a look, it's pretty informative and I did learn some things there.

Edited by Kneph13

sorry for so many questions, but I find more and more things; again sorry. but why don't we install  Click here for LvlPredatorScript Fix like it says for fixing of issues on SkyTEST or is it not needed cause of [General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1. Again sorry for so many questions. english not my language so having hard time understanding sometimes.

* Crash to Desktop -

Caused by: Bethesda Bad Scripting and Script Overload.

Game Breaking Level: Extreme

Chance of happening: Low and Randomly

Rate of Report: Low

Solution A: Create a New Game (You`re Screwed) there is no way to fix a Save Game, so next time try choosing your mods Wisely, the least you could do is live with that mod attached to your save game for ever.

Solution B: Try the "LvlPredatorScript" Fix provided by Steve40 Click here for LvlPredatorScript Fix

Solution C: Try SKSE which addresses Save Game Bloat by removing Unregistered Update Calls, after installing SKSE, create a folder called SKSE inside Data Folder, inside this folder create a new TXT file called SKSE.ini and add this line:

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

sorry for so many questions, but I find more and more things; again sorry. but why don't we install  Click here for LvlPredatorScript Fix like it says for fixing of issues on SkyTEST or is it not needed cause of [General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1. Again sorry for so many questions. english not my language so having hard time understanding sometimes.

we do install that but we have a modified version of that script.

I'll try to get a few shots later today. All I have right now is one I did while testing stability earlier before mcm setup and such. This is running at 3440x1440 getting 30-40fps out doors. I've since dropped the letterbox down to 8% from the 12% in the screenie.. was just a bit too big.

This is using a few extra/different texture packs and NLVA w/ Rudy ENB rather than Vividian.

It's nice to have strong video cards... since i don't i have to be pleased with less ðŸ˜

I updated my Loot today and I now have the scarcity problem, I didn't have it before, so I locked the three esp files just above the Bashed Patch and after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.  Loot also has Dreadflopps Modular Patches Merged.esp directly after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.  So my question is, does Dreadflopps go before or after Scarcity or someplace else?

Edited by Kneph13

I updated my Loot today and I now have the scarcity problem, I didn't have it before, so I locked the three esp files just above the Bashed Patch and after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.  Loot also has Dreadflopps Modular Patches Merged.esp directly after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution.  So my question is, does Dreadflopps go before or after Scarcity or someplace else?

before Scarcity but after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution

I updated my Loot today and I now have the scarcity problem, I didn't have it before, so I locked the three esp files just above the Bashed Patch and after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution. Loot also has Dreadflopps Modular Patches Merged.esp directly after SRLE Extended Conflict Resolution. So my question is, does Dreadflopps go before or after Scarcity or someplace else?

Deleting the LOOT folder in your Local AppData lets you do the loot rule for scarcity. The downfall of this is that you have to do all loot rules.

It's nice to have strong video cards... since i don't i have to be pleased with less

NLVA w/ Rudy and the alternative/additional texture packs weren't to be pleased with less... It was, in my mind, a large visual improvement.  Rudy's default letterbox is 12% of the screen though... was a bit excessive so I dropped it to 8%  Looks better that way imo.

But yeah, strong video cards are awesome.  I really want a 1080 but hard to justify to the wife since i bought my 6GB 980ti within the last year. :(