SRLE Extended

I'm trying to merge Dreadflopp's Modular Patches, but keep getting error messages in CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp.

Is there an updated .esp for this file, or have I missed something along the way?

Checking for errors in CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp
  _00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:0F2C0A3B]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> [060059E6] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A601DF2]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSnowbiteSpider [LVLI:0A601DF1]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a MGEF reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSpider [LVLI:0A601DF0]
  _00DeathItemSwampSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A5EB867]
  _00DeathItemSwampSpider [LVLI:0A5EB866]
  _00DeathitemDreugh [LVLI:0A5B28FA]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemChaurusSwampWarrior [LVLI:0A1A0E1C]
    LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> Found a COBJ reference, expected: ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMO,BOOK,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLI,MISC,SCRL,SLGM,WEAP
  _00DeathItemSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A17E327]
  _00DeathItemGiantCyclops [LVLI:0A00F61B]
  _00DeathItemCyclops [LVLI:0A00F619]
Checking for errors in CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp
Checking for errors in CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp
Checking for errors in CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp
Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__aMidianBorn_ContentAddon__MLU.esp
Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__MLU.esp
Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__CCOR pach and Nord dagger fix.esp
Checking for errors in SRLE__MLU - Lore Weapons Expansion - WAA.esp
All done!

Also redid the merges for CACO-Patches.esp, but still no luck.

Edited by LuvianSkyrim

I'm trying to merge Dreadflopp's Modular Patches, but keep getting error messages in CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp.

Is there an updated .esp for this file, or have I missed something along the way?

Checking for errors in CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp

_00DeathItemDurzog [LVLI:0F2C0A3B]

LVLI \ Leveled List Entries \ Leveled List Entry \ LVLO - Base Data \ Reference -> [060059E6] < Error: Could not be resolved >

_00DeathItemSnowbiteSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A601DF2]

_00DeathItemSnowbiteSpider [LVLI:0A601DF1]

_00DeathItemSpider [LVLI:0A601DF0]

_00DeathItemSwampSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A5EB867]

_00DeathItemSwampSpider [LVLI:0A5EB866]

_00DeathitemDreugh [LVLI:0A5B28FA]

_00DeathItemChaurusSwampWarrior [LVLI:0A1A0E1C]

_00DeathItemSpiderGiant [LVLI:0A17E327]

_00DeathItemGiantCyclops [LVLI:0A00F61B]

_00DeathItemCyclops [LVLI:0A00F619]

Checking for errors in CACO_GrayCowl_Patch_lvl list.esp

Checking for errors in CACO_3DNPC_Patch_lvl list.esp

Checking for errors in CACO_SkyTEST_lvl list.esp

Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__aMidianBorn_ContentAddon__MLU.esp

Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__MLU.esp

Checking for errors in SRLE__Lore Weapon Expansion__CCOR pach and Nord dagger fix.esp

Checking for errors in SRLE__MLU - Lore Weapons Expansion - WAA.esp

All done!

Also redid the merges for CACO-Patches.esp, but still no luck.

then the only thing i can suggest is you need to repair the CACO_Immersive_Creatures_Patch_ lvl_list.esp yourself before merging.

Thanks Darth.

Do you know if the download links/files have been updated or changed on the SRLE page, as there seems to have been the same type of CACO errors from this .esp from "reddvilzz?" a little while ago I think.

Dreadflopps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddxxzxi27kxw6e9/Dreadflopps%20Modular%20Patches%20-%20SRLE%20Extended.7z?dl=0

I don't think anything has changed cos I am not getting those errors and I for teh most part up to date with SRLE base.

Well, I'm sure it's not game breaking either way.

Just rather strange how 2 users are getting the same type of error messages on this .esp and I remember how 1 download link posted by Paul666root was updated/nixed a while back, so thought that might have been it.

Anyways, I'll see if I can sort it out in xEdit. Thx...

Well, I'm sure it's not game breaking either way.

Just rather strange how 2 users are getting the same type of error messages on this .esp and I remember how 1 download link posted by Paul666root was updated/nixed a while back, so thought that might have been it.

Anyways, I'll see if I can sort it out in xEdit. Thx...

well to be sure i will delete the link and re uploaded again.

EDIT: I have updated the file make you are using the version of dread's patches from SRLE Extended not his. i have check all the esp in xEdit and no errors were reported.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Thx bud...I'll check it out and see if it works.

Your support & mod pack is amazing...can't wait for SRLE LOTD!

btw I'm merging LANDSCAPES ENVIROMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE, doing the new folder for Ruffled Feather esp thing.

Just want to be sure: post merge we should de-activate this single .esp folder and also delete/hide Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp in the Ruffled Feather mod folder? Thx...

Thx bud...I'll check it out and see if it works.

Your support & mod pack is amazing...can't wait for SRLE LOTD!

btw I'm merging LANDSCAPES ENVIROMENT AND CLUTTER MERGE, doing the new folder for Ruffled Feather esp thing.

Just want to be sure: post merge we should de-activate this single .esp folder and also delete/hide Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp in the Ruffled Feather mod folder? Thx...

that is correct.

Darth_mathias, on 15 Jul 2016 - 11:09 PM, said:

well to be sure i will delete the link and re uploaded again.

EDIT: I have updated the file make you are using the version of dread's patches from SRLE Extended not his. i have check all the esp in xEdit and no errors were reported.

I'm using dread's patches from the SRLE Extended link you just re-uploaded (thx)...but I'm still getting error messages. Must be something I've done on my end, something which will be a pain in the arse to track down! I've spent more time trying to resolve this issue than all the other merges!

Nebulous112, on 16 Jul 2016 - 12:39 AM, said:

Are you guys using the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Champollion? Since Merge Plugins is being run through MO, you need 32-bit. Not sure if it has anything to do with the errors, but it might be worth double checking.

Good call. I was using the 64-bit version. Will try the 32-bit and see if it helps out...

Darth_mathias, on 16 Jul 2016 - 12:44 AM, said:

has anyone tried out Renthal HD 2k Ground Textures Parallax by Renthal311 - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76967/? cos I am thinking about add this.

I've tried it, looks great in some areas, and out of place in others. That's the tough thing about textures, looking at individual ones might look great, but when combined with all the other textures that blend in a particular area, now that's the trick.

I use SMC (mod combiner) which provides the nicest balance, but can be a little tricky incorporating with other builds. But TBH, I'd never play Skyrim without it (guess I'm all about the visuals). I wonder if Darth would consider this for the upcoming LOTD build.

Good call. I was using the 64-bit version. Will try the 32-bit and see if it helps out...

I've tried it, looks great in some areas, and out of place in others. That's the tough thing about textures, looking at individual ones might look great, but when combined with all the other textures that blend in a particular area, now that's the trick.

I use SMC (mod combiner) which provides the nicest balance, but can be a little tricky incorporating with other builds. But TBH, I'd never play Skyrim without it (guess I'm all about the visuals). I wonder if Darth would consider this for the upcoming LOTD build.

I will try it out means I have a new Utility to learn how to use along with the Savetool Restringer thing.

I'm merging No Snow Under The Roof and noticed this:

Whistling Mine - No Snow Under the Roof.esp (requires NSUTR_merged.esp) as its master.

Whereas the SRLE base is named NSUTR - Merged.esp.

What's the best way to get around this? Thx

EDIT: Just re-installed WM - NSUtR and now it shows Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp as its master! Very bizarre how that happened. So all's good now. That's what happens after a full night of modding/merging!

Edited by LuvianSkyrim