SRLE Extended

I thought I'd try out a few different ENBs and noticed that my exterior shadows were just CRUSHED.  I also tried with NLVA since some of the enb's I was running weren't set up for vivid weathers... totally crushed with both.  I have always just used vividian with the srle setup so I'm not sure what to do to go about fixing this up.  

Below I've included a few screenshots from daytime headed up towards bleak falls barrow.

These next two were taken at roughly the same time of day with an exterior interior (tower near bleakfalls barrow..) scene and and a fully lit one out of the shadows.

These particular screenshots are with NLVA rather than VW but I had very similar results with VW.   I tried a few different ENB presets with similarly super dark shadows during broad daylight.

My ini files are at..

Edited by jdsmith2816

Hello,

am a bit new to this guide, but wanted to ask if i still need to move the snazzy overhaul esp like it says here:

Please note Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp is not sorting correctly with LOOT you need to do the following:
Manually move Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp after Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp.

cause loot already placed it under Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp for me

Hello,

am a bit new to this guide, but wanted to ask if i still need to move the snazzy overhaul esp like it says here:

Please note Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp is not sorting correctly with LOOT you need to do the following:

Manually move Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul.esp after Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp.

cause loot already placed it under Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp for me

I have been meaning to remove that LOOT was misbehaving but since the latest Masterlist updated it has been doing moving here i want to to be.

Edit: Have removed this manual move "rule".

Edited by Darth_mathias

Ok everyone I have finally got the keys to my new house so phase 2 of my move begins tomorrow (my parents will be glad to be rid of us) so am being be up and running again tomorrow evening or of not Saturday.

congratz! Anyway i'm sure that any parent likes their children around only we think otherwise  :^_^:

congratz! Anyway i'm sure that any parent likes their children around only we think otherwise  :^_^:

Think they have more enjoyed having the grand daughter around so they can spoiler her.

Yes i confirm, but the problem persists

mmmm interest i don't what else to suggest you may need to ask kryptopyr as it could be a bug.