SRLE Extended

Yes, but i am installing SRLE Extend now, so if someone could update the mod for me, I'll be thankful! =)

Here ya go...[link removed].

Uploading and sharing mods without the mod author's permission is prohibited on STEP. - Nebulous112

hey dunc,

your SRLE: E: LKS guide looks amazing :woot:

almost exactly what I'm looking for in my build!

seems well organized, properly modded, CR'd and even the sink scrubbed clean of any bugs ::P:

are you planning to publish your CR KS.esp?

what kind of rig are you running this on?

how's your 3 ini files: skyrim/preferences/enb look? maybe there's room for FPS improvement?

have you considered using SMC mod for improved visuals?

cheers!

It's a stupid amount of work and I'm not there yet with the CR.  Astakos is just pointing out to me how novice my attempts at CR are (I thought I was doing pretty well!) but I'm now receiving an education in how to use CK to actually create a real patch rather than just trying to resolve conflicts at xEdit level.  Oh how little I actually know...

Anyhoo, the first attempt didn't flag up many serious issues so I'm guessing I didn't do too badly with my ham-fisted efforts :P

My PC is obviously not as good as I thought!  I figured that given the game is five years old my i5 4440 3.2Ghz/16Gb/2x250SSD/GTX970 would be up to the job - oh how naive!  That's why I'm having to revert back to many 2k1k textures, smaller trees, etc to try and improve stable FPS.  Seems to be working though.  Visuals, whilst nice, aren't the main aim for me - gameplay changes, new locations and worldspaces and new questlines is the core driver.  If the gameplay is good I can live without 4k mushrooms...

I've followed all of the most up to date ENB/ini guides, tweaked my PC, etc so I'm pretty sure I haven't missed anything.  Still have't finally settled on an ENB for the playthrough yet.

What is the SMC mod?

Edited by dunc001

Ah I see, Mod Combiner.  No, I'm happy I have pretty much everything covered.  What I really do think would be useful however would be an integrated side by side dds viewer in MO to allow you to compare the various versions of each texture from the packs in your load order and choose which one you prefer.  I've been trying to come up with an external solution using something like Dupe Guru Images to search my entire MO mods directory for dupes by name only and view them side by side but as far as I can tell there is no dupe/compare software that can do this with a side by side view and dds support.  Ideally in MO it would be open the mod in the left pane, click the conflicts tab, select any of the conflicted textures, click 'View alternative textures', select from a side by side view which you want to use, and the others would then be flagged .mohidden.  Hey ho, can but dream...

You would think by now people would know not to upload  other work

If I had known, I wouldn't have put it here.  This version had already been released, didn't think it was a problem.  But I know now.

My sincerest apologies.  I was just trying to help the guy out with his install.

Edited by Kneph13

What I really do think would be useful however would be an integrated side by side dds viewer in MO to allow you to compare the various versions of each texture from the packs in your load order and choose which one you prefer.

I utilize Beyond Compare for this functionality.  FastPictureViewerCodecPack gives windows the ability for BC to display and diff DDS files.  From there you start a folder compare, choose your options, and then start comparing.  Options to view all conflicts would be No Orphans Same Flatten...  Screenshots re worth a thousand words so look below.

No Orphans Same Flatten... Alternatively to see what ISNT in conflict you'd choose to show orphans.. that'd list all files not shared..

ppYiLJg.png

DDS Coparison for arrow.dds

mU9g9c4.jpg

Hey guys, has anyone experimented with additional Werewolf mods with SRLE:E?  I am using the MT: Werewolf and Werebears Essentials as recommended by SRLE, but I am interested in expanding werewolf play further.  I figured a lot of folks here add or subtract from SRLE/:E based on personal preferences, so this would be a great place to ask.

There are several options available:

• Werewolf Mastery
  • The Overhaul version of MT
  • Small Paradox Werewolf Changes (PWC) "minimods" available through Steam
  • A few Werewolf-only perk additions on Nexus

I'd like to simply be able to go into werewolf form whenever I want, without a cooldown.  But I am unsure if any of the above mods would interfere with the spirit and stability of SRLE.  If you successfully use any additional werewolf mods, I would be very happy to hear about it.

As a side note, I've tried a few extra mods that I want to report on:

• Skytweak - I tried this as an alternative to VioLens to get rid of the killmoves.  I found that it would not reduce the kill move frequency, and would get stuck at 50%.  Others (not using SRLE:E) have reported that this feature works, but it doesn't seem to work for me.  I am unsure what the conflict is.  I will deactivate this and go with VioLens.
  • The Hideaway - A Buildable Cave Home - Works great!
  • Morskom Estate - Works great, but conflicts with NSUTR - Merged.  It adds in a new building in Dawnstar without removing a building at the same location.  Load after NSUTR - Merged to resolve.  Minor conflict resolution in Worldspace may or may not be necessary.
  • Jaxonz Positioner/Furniture - Works great!
Edited by Dresner

Northgirl Armor is invisible in craft =/ 

Make sure you have "Inventory Conditions on Crafting Recipes" deactivated in Complete Crafting Overhauls MCM.

See if that helps, you may be lacking an item required to craft it.

Edited by Kneph13

Hello Dresner,

I use both Werewolf Mastery and Royal Bloodlines (for Vampire Lords). No problems as of yet that I have noticed.

Thank you, this is very helpful.  I was leaning towards using MT: Essentials and Werewolf Mastery for my "awoooo werewolves in london" fix.  It is good to hear that you have had success with this.