SRLE Extended

Hopefully he hasn't cos that's the main reason I've kept Vigor hopefully its just bugged I got a message out to him hopefully we will get a answer soon.

Edit:

Alex9ndre:

Running, no longer drain stamina biggrin.gif Now it reduce stamina generation by 100%. If you are above 50% stamina you can still regenerate stamina while running, but slower then normal.

not sure i like this.

Agree with you. I know that we are Dovahkiin, but this make no sense physiologically. If you ran faster than the enemy, you can outrun it forever.

Edited by darkside

So I'm a total xEdit noob, I looked up how to delete an object with xEdit and got a post on these forums with DoubleYou saying to set flags as deleted, then undelete them with xEdit.  So I set all those FXSnowDrift things with deleted flags, then loaded up my CR patch and cleaned UDR's... Which seems to have set them all to "Initially Disabled".  Deleted all my saves, quit to desktop and rebooted... Still there?

Hello guys, This tutorial with Skycomplete and Legacy of Dragonborn is compatible with SRLE-Extend? 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaHO2M49jtr28CV0Of1RbMhQhmR3_yVS-

If isn't, there are something i will could to do this guide compatible with tutorial?

Sorry for my bad english, Thanks =)

you will need to removed Moonpath to Elsweyr plus all moonpath patches as this mod is included with LoTD.

Hopefully he hasn't cos that's the main reason I've kept Vigor hopefully its just bugged I got a message out to him hopefully we will get a answer soon.

Edit:

Alex9ndre:

Running, no longer drain stamina biggrin.gif Now it reduce stamina generation by 100%. If you are above 50% stamina you can still regenerate stamina while running, but slower then normal.

not sure i like this.

Agree with you. I know that we are Dovahkiin, but this make no sense physiologically. If you ran faster than the enemy, you can outrun it forever.

I personally would like it if stamina drain when out of combat was removed. Not realistic but convenient when you play without fast travel.

Wonder if anyone here can provide feedback on something for me.  Here is the contents of a PM I sent to Neo yesterday (no reply as yet):

I just wanted to bring something to your attention. I've followed your guide and Darth's right through twice now, and the finishing off stages several more and something is bugging me about the DynDOLOD instructions. I had it in the back of my mind that something wasn't quite right, and I didn't think my LOD trees were looking like they should so last night I decided to rewatch the Gamer Poets full guide video. In it he is very clear that once you've run TexGen and deleted the DynDOLOD Temp folder from your overwrite you then need to install the TexGen Output in MO at the bottom of your left panel and activate it BEFORE running DynDOLOD. Does DynDOLOD not use the textures in the TexGen Output to generate the correct LOD so without it there is presumably not going to work as it should? I reran it following his guide and definitely got different LOD textures.

Any thoughts on whether I'm right or not?  This is the GP video I am referring to and the installation instruction for MO users start at 16m 40s:

Edited by dunc001

Dunc I do believe that the better course of action will be to bring it up with Sheson in his DynDOLOD thread.

I too have the feeling that TexGen output should be installed as a mod before running DynDOLOD, but we need to hear it from the "Master" himself.  ::):

I am not sure either.

ok guy need a bit of advise in turns out the legstrap from northgirl is using the same slot as DSR 54 so need to change it to a different slot but i am not sure which one so any suggestions whould be good.

55 or 59 the rest are used by other pieces and these are for bandoliers which we don't use?

edit: can it be done in the CR ?

or just in the  [06] Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Armor \ 0600796F <NorthgirlStrap> we can change the slot number?

seems there are also [06] Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Armor Addon \ 0600796D <NorthgirlStrapAA> and  [06] Weapons_Armors Merged.esp \ Armor Addon \ 0600E53F <NorthgirlStrapWhiteAA>

Edited by paul666root

Darth_Mathias, I have a question. What would we need to do in order to install additional weapons ? I would really like to install the Lore Weapon Expansion mod (which, in my opinion, qualifies for our load order : it's clean, lore friendly, and high quality overall) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44179/? 

I suppose I need to find patches with : CACO, Weapon and Armor Attributes, DSR and MLU ? Or did I forget anything ? 

Darth_Mathias, I have a question. What would we need to do in order to install additional weapons ? I would really like to install the Lore Weapon Expansion mod (which, in my opinion, qualifies for our load order : it's clean, lore friendly, and high quality overall) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44179/? 

I suppose I need to find patches with : CACO, Weapon and Armor Attributes, DSR and MLU ? Or did I forget anything ? 

there patches for WAA and MLU in there patches folders suggest taking a look ta dreadflopps deleveled loot guide (this is what i use for guidance). https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Deleveled_Loot

Edited by Darth_mathias