ENB strange problem

pt1f4b

Question

Hello everyone.

I've come across a troubling ENB problem. I have exactly the same issue as that guy here https://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4523

I tried to search another solution, but no one reported it since then, and i don't know where to begin. I've tried disabling some effects one after one, but for no results whatsoever. I tried to play a little to see what other bugs i could see and it seems that smoke from explosions (like after a car explodes) is like semi transparent and seems to flicker a little to. That seems to be a transparency or/and shadow problem maybe (i tried the fake fullscreen on or off it's the same...)

Notice that if i disabled "UseEffect" in enbseries.ini the problem disappear, but if i disabled them individualy that don't change anything, that's strange.

My Hardware is a Nvidia GTX780 with up to date drivers and other utilities (DirectX, .NEt framework, etc. are also fine). I've already seen my nvidia inspector but everything was already configured as specified by the STEP Team. I tried also the ENB injector version but that make my game crash at launch.

I've attached my fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini and my ENBs ini. If someone can look at it or have an idea where to start from, that would be great !

fallout.ini

falloutprefs.ini

enblocal.ini

enbseries.ini

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet