Anyone would like to creat ENB 0.108 for low performance pc?

Ishit

Question

Soo enb v0.108 is like eat 0 fps...why there are less performance enb...?

Anyone like to created it for those PC who can't handle enb..I created my own..well that's not my own cuz I took little bit from another sweetfx and enbs and just fuze them....

5 answers to this question

Mainly because the only reason there is better performance in the earlier versions is because they do not have the newer effects enabled. As long as you disable most of the effects, you still get really low cost even with the newest versions.

2nd reason is that ENBoost is only supported in the newer binaries... and it is essential to most mod lists. 

Finally.... it already takes a long time to make a complete preset using the tools available in the newer versions, such as the GUI. Doing it by hand on the old ones... Well I do not recommend that for anyone. 

Well CinemaScope look not that great compare to my custom one...but my version require enhance lighting with customization... Its not in nexus anymore so I took it from Zoners high performance enb...

I created v2 of my enb its based on enb v0.112 so now I don't need elwc....but I get like 1-2 fps drop

I could upload my enb but I just took effects from other sweetfx, enb creators... I guess they deserve credit not me....

Even with all effects activated in newer binaries, there are still some "hardcoded" effects active in the background that reduces the performance a bit more compared to ENBSeries 0.108.

On my rig I could see 4-6 FPS comparison between 0.108 and 0.269.

I might have a preset up and running in the near future, but it will be dependant on my ELE - Lite mod to be used, both interior and exterior lighting parts of the mod.