Paid mods are now available on the workshop

CJ2311

So someone went ahead and tested almost all the paid mods on the workshop. I'm sad to say my last post didn't nearly cover as much of the stuff that's wrong with those mods.

https://imgur.com/a/bqcla?gallery

Bleakden is by far my favorite. Honestly, I could do better with my eyes closed...

Ouch.  I stand by my belief that the market will sort it out but those are beyond bad, which really makes me wonder what Valve/Bethesda were thinking.  They had months to set it up, NDA agreements in place, and this is what they thought should be the initial representation of what the new workshop was about?  At least having a stellar weapon/armor mod, an amazing location mod and Isuku and Chesko would have given them something to point to, something to allow them to argue these mods were worth a dollar or two.  I could understand the next wave of mods being ****, when they're open to anyone and everyone to make a cash grab, but the initial 17??  What a clueless and out of touch bunch these companies are turning out to be.  Hell, even Belethor would be embarrassed to try and sell these ( though I wonder if anyone at Valve or Bethesda would even get that reference... ).

• +1 2

So someone went ahead and tested almost all the paid mods on the workshop. I'm sad to say my last post didn't nearly cover as much of the stuff that's wrong with those mods.

Bleakden is by far my favorite. Honestly, I could do better with my eyes closed...

If those had been posted in nexus they'd have been buried like rubble or some author would've helped them (since some stuff is decent/good quality but very bad implemented). Without even a review/QA system for paid mods this will happen all the time, although I'm not really seeing an alternative to letting the general population have access to the mod beforehand. Any suggestions? :/

What the f***. Who thought it was a good idea to make these mods the face of the curated workshop, and why are they allowed to live? This looks more like proof of concept mods, and less like, well, ACTUAL MODS. And content that's just plain-old ripped off from other games, something which can get you banned on the Nexus. But apparently it's A-OK here. F*** off.

/r/modpiracy for providing the mods? What the hell is that non-sense? It's not okay to trash people after stealing from them. You're just as big of an ****** for being thief as the people trying to pass off weapons or armor as a cash grab. 

Bombards the tinfoil lined bunker with a high powered electron beam. 

Out of there you. No hiding now.

And if I could one up SRB's comment above I would. While I'm virulently anti paid mods, I'm probably even more virulently anti piracy in any form.

Edited by Nozzer66

/r/modpiracy for providing the mods? What the hell is that non-sense? It's not okay to trash people after stealing from them. You're just as big of an ****** for being thief as the people trying to pass off weapons or armor as a cash grab. 

Yeah, I didn't see that at first. I feel bad for liking the above post before reading through the linked post all the way, because that at the end ruined it. All that research and he delegitimizes it by not paying.  I don't agree with that kind of action at all.

Edited by A_Dim_Mismatch