CITRUS Heads by blabba

crime_syndicate

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58989

I figured I'd make a bit of propaganda for this mod since it seems to go under the radar a lot more than it should. This is a high poly replacer for the head meshes, and their associated morphs. It comes in two versions : one that only replaces your PC's mesh (this version has an esp to redirect .tri paths) and one that's a straight replacer and will improve the NPCs too (no esp, but you need to run FaceGen in the CK to replace the NPCs' meshes, and of course it's quite a few more polys for your computer to push). It's only compatible with RaceMenu (preferably version 3.0.0 and up to take full advantage of it).

I doubt that it could be a candidate for STEP in its current state since it's not exactly free of bugs and issues (there can be some clipping with eyebrows and eyelashes depending on your character, there are very heavy issues with one of the beast race meshes - don't really remember which one, could be male argonian-) but it's certainly a very nice mod for people who know what they're getting into and who can deal with said issues.

Edited by crime_syndicate
  • +1 1