Dreadflopps Modular patches

So, my testing is going very well.  Everything seems rock solid, very stable with NO ctd and acceptable script lag.  I'm not running into as many enemies, particularly bandits, as I thought I would but I think it's because I was playing with populated forts, dungeons, gangs of skyrim and obis bandit patrols, as well as higher asis spawn settings, before I found this pack.  Right now I have the majority of SRLE, most of REGS, minus a few quests, and all of MMO, leveled with skyre.  I tried playing with Death Alternative but, for some reason, when I would respawn in a shop or talking to somebody who helped me I couldn't move at all.  No direction worked and all I could do was look around with my mouse.  It happened on two different games...Oh well, the bleed out state took to long for me anyway so I don't think I'm going to miss it though I did like the concept behind it.  I'm rolling with skyre combat over duel and I love it.  The fights seems more authentic, surprisingly, and my stamina regenerates very quickly.  Who knew it was suppose to regenerate like that?  Plus it actually uses stamina when I pull my bow now which is something that wasn't working with duel for some reason (I think it was suppose to).

Anyway, my question is:  Am I crazy/suicidal for wanting to try this with Battle Fatigue and Injuries?  I tried it before and wasn't a fan but I think with less enemies, albeit harder enemies, and lower BFI settings it might be perfect for this set up.  I'll have to fight much more cautiously, which would be a welcome change of pace.  If anybody would like to talk some sense into me I would certainly appreciate it.   ::D:

@cstarkey42

I tried that mod a long time ago and it simply didn't work sometimes (sorry no better details than that), it was more problems than it was worth.  Having said that, I haven't tried it for a long time.  So, no reason why you can't try it in your game.

As for Death Alternative....  It actually works amazingly well with "Sexlab Defeat", Defeat just uses DA to initiate the after bleedout scenes.  You can turn off the rape(!?) stuff and adjust it so that it goes straight to Post-Assault events, there is a Rob Event, Escape, Left for Dead, Defeated Event and there will be Faction specific events in future.  These Events goes off without a hitch unlike the original DA stuff (You can use these in addition to the DA stuff if you want).  Its too bad that you have to negotiate that webpage with its seedy advertising and you have to turn off the rape stuff on your own.

There will be small parts of the game that will NOT work with ANY DA type mod, like if you are locked in a room and you die... well if you spawn outside that room... that is going to break things.... you'll need to use common sense and pretend you are actually dead and reload instead.  

All my characters aren't naked in my game because my wife frequents my room and she would think me weird (well... even more weird)... but when I was testing Defeat, and trying to turn off all the rude stuff.... the rape scene went off with the Volume up loud, which got my wife's attention....  "... just testing out silly mods..." I said nervously..... 

This will NOT ever make it into the pack!

Edited by Garfink

Not really related but... that's a good example for what can happen with the CK:

UDBP Fixes 2.04a

• The CK ate the idle animation fix for the barstools, and has apparently been doing so on every update since 1.0.4 was released.
Edited by blattgeist

So I've been trying to setup a new profile with SkyRe and I don't quite get how things work yet. The first instruction from the SkyRe section is to delete SkyRe_Main.esp, but this file is obviously necessary to make everything work and I don't see a replacement anywhere? But, I may very well be missing..

Another thing is that, although this is obvious, there's no mention in the Patchers section to create an executable for the ReProccer.esp nor in what order it should be executed. I ran it after NPC Enchant Fix but this apparently made no difference as LOOT still places it before all DSRP, ASIS and NPC Enchant Fix.  I've checked with TES5Edit and it apparently doesn't conflict with any of them and is only the loser of a few records from qotsafans Misc Reproccer (as it should be). But it also didn't pick up some of the changes from the CCOR_SkyRe patch and possibly others, I haven't had the time to check in detail.. There is also no mention to activate qotsafans patches after you've executed all Skyproc Patchers (otherwise it will be sorted before ASIS, etc), I only noticed this because of Garfink's load order but it seems that with that configuration ASIS and NPC Enchant Fix's perks get lost on a few NPCs.

As a side note, for anyone who is bothered by some women in Skyrim walking as if they've got a pair of gonads between their legs I've made patches for Feminine Females to use with Clothing & Clutter Fixes, Morrowloot, Bring Out Your Dead, SkyRe, UDBP and Revenge of the Enemies. I'm dropping it here in case anyone here is interested. Note you don't actually need Feminine Females to use any of them. You can merge these without problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bv66mb9hv0q9wi/Feminine%20Females%20Patches.rar

Setting up SkyRe is turning into a real freakin' headache! Since I've never used it before SkyRe seems very daunting and it needs patches for just about everything and I'm getting sick from all the time I've spent recently on TES5Edit. But OK, I've wanted to try it for a long time so I'm willingly enduring this suffering. ::D: Now, what do I do if I'm using the amidian Content Addon + Unique Uniques but I'm not using Immersive Armors/Weapons? Xathra doesn't actually provide a Pre/Post Proccer with these config. So...  :ermm:

Setting up SkyRe is turning into a real freakin' headache! Since I've never used it before SkyRe seems very daunting and it needs patches for just about everything and I'm getting sick from all the time I've spent recently on TES5Edit. But OK, I've wanted to try it for a long time so I'm willingly enduring this suffering. ::D: Now, what do I do if I'm using the amidian Content Addon + Unique Uniques but I'm not using Immersive Armors/Weapons? Xathra doesn't actually provide a Pre/Post Proccer with these config. So...  :ermm:

I found this thread very helpful regarding SkyRe set up.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/4387-srle-skyre-working-with-the-reproccer-wip/

Older thread

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/1957-installing-asis-and-skyre-with-some-additional-stuff/

Edited by thaiusmle

My Mod Organizer tells me Skyre_main is provided by "Skyre Main - Morrowloot support", which I assume is one of garfinks replacement .esp patches.

If you don't have this, that might be the cause of your Reproccer woes. i also ran reproccer after ASIS and NPC Enchantment Fix, but loot correctly sorted qotsafans patch to the last position in my load order, which with my mean and lean set up I believe is the correct location for it.

I admit I haven't been as diligent as you and haven't opened the esp's in TesVEdit to check what is going on, so I might be wrong.

Something else to note is that Wyre Bash offers to merge some of the patches used by the reproccer, but if you do so, since Bashed Patch, 0.esp is in the blocklist you won't see the benefit. Since I am not in danger of hitting the esp limit at the moment (I am running a stripped down REGs on top of a minimal SR:LE install, although I have what I consider to be a full 'canonical' SkyRE MMO, expect I am testing SkyRe combat in place of Duel) I chose not to merge any mods. 

With regards to IA and IW, I have a feeling they are pretty much compulsory (or at least, I think IA is, is there IA UU Amidian option?). Is there a reason you would prefer not to use it? 

So I've been trying to setup a new profile with SkyRe and I don't quite get how things work yet. The first instruction from the SkyRe section is to delete SkyRe_Main.esp, but this file is obviously necessary to make everything work and I don't see a replacement anywhere? But, I may very well be missing..

Another thing is that, although this is obvious, there's no mention in the Patchers section to create an executable for the ReProccer.esp nor in what order it should be executed. I ran it after NPC Enchant Fix but this apparently made no difference as LOOT still places it before all DSRP, ASIS and NPC Enchant Fix.  I've checked with TES5Edit and it apparently doesn't conflict with any of them and is only the loser of a few records from qotsafans Misc Reproccer (as it should be). But it also didn't pick up some of the changes from the CCOR_SkyRe patch and possibly others, I haven't had the time to check in detail.. There is also no mention to activate qotsafans patches after you've executed all Skyproc Patchers (otherwise it will be sorted before ASIS, etc), I only noticed this because of Garfink's load order but it seems that with that configuration ASIS and NPC Enchant Fix's perks get lost on a few NPCs.

As a side note, for anyone who is bothered by some women in Skyrim walking as if they've got a pair of gonads between their legs I've made patches for Feminine Females to use with Clothing & Clutter Fixes, Morrowloot, Bring Out Your Dead, SkyRe, UDBP and Revenge of the Enemies. I'm dropping it here in case anyone here is interested. Note you don't actually need Feminine Females to use any of them. You can merge these without problems.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bv66mb9hv0q9wi/Feminine%20Females%20Patches.rar

Garfink is on vaccation and I haven't used SkyRe but something seems wrong. I think we are supposed to use SkyRe_main.esp from garfink https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53771/?

I'll wait for instructions from Garfink and update the guide. The ReProccer.esp should be in the patchers section.

I am interested in Harvest Overhaul by Omeletter and Xubarku https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16553/? 

Is it compatible with the pack? Thanks.

No idea but I would guess that eventual conflicts are small. It might unbalance the game though since it makes it much easier to find ingredients for potions and therefore also an increased income.

Thanks! Will check those out.

My Mod Organizer tells me Skyre_main is provided by "Skyre Main - Morrowloot support", which I assume is one of garfinks replacement .esp patches.

If you don't have this, that might be the cause of your Reproccer woes. i also ran reproccer after ASIS and NPC Enchantment Fix, but loot correctly sorted qotsafans patch to the last position in my load order, which with my mean and lean set up I believe is the correct location for it.

I admit I haven't been as diligent as you and haven't opened the esp's in TesVEdit to check what is going on, so I might be wrong.

Something else to note is that Wyre Bash offers to merge some of the patches used by the reproccer, but if you do so, since Bashed Patch, 0.esp is in the blocklist you won't see the benefit. Since I am not in danger of hitting the esp limit at the moment (I am running a stripped down REGs on top of a minimal SR:LE install, although I have what I consider to be a full 'canonical' SkyRE MMO, expect I am testing SkyRe combat in place of Duel) I chose not to merge any mods. 

With regards to IA and IW, I have a feeling they are pretty much compulsory (or at least, I think IA is, is there IA UU Amidian option?). Is there a reason you would prefer not to use it? 

:huh: How could've missed that! Haha, thanks bro. Tbh, I don't get many things on Garfink's LO when comparing it to how  LOOT places my mods and then checking it in TES5Edit. That qotsafans patch is a good example, if placed last, some Atronachs and other NPCs won't benefit from ASIS/NPC Enchant Fix perks.

The reason I'm reluctant to install Immersive Armors is because my PC isn't exactly top of the line and pouring another 2GB of additional stress to it won't help my cause. I already installed Content Addon, which adds another 800+MB worth of textures on top of the regular BoS. I've cut both Automatic Variants and Frostfall (as well as others like EBT), two of my favorite mods ever, on this profile to get better performance and IA would just get me right were I started.

I am interested in Harvest Overhaul by Omeletter and Xubarku https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16553/? 

Is it compatible with the pack? Thanks.

The main module, yes. If you also want the creatures addon you only need to add Dellev, Relev tags in WB, I think (though I've been wrong before so don't quote me on this one). I've always used that mod and also do so on my MMO/SPERG character, if that's of any reassurance.

• +1 1

Well, I am not saying this is perfect or definite, but here's my current LO.

[spoiler=SkyRe profile WIP]Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmUnofficial Skyrim Patch.espDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esmXvision Children.esmClimatesOfTamriel.esmETaC - RESOURCES.esmREGS - Resources.esmDead Body Collision.espYOT - Your Own Thoughts.espClassicLevelUp.espGuard Dialogue Overhaul.espAuto Unequip Ammo.espLittleModsMerged.esp

- Beards.esp

- Brows.esp
- NB-Scars.esp
- AshRocks.esp
- Moss Rocks.esp
- Moss Rocks_DB.esp
- SulfurRocks.esp
- EpisodeParallax.esp
- ORM-Arvak.esp
- DSAMF - Greybeard Fix.esp
- DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
- No More Glowing Edges.esp

iHUD.espRaceMenuPlugin.espWeapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.espRaceMenu.espSkyUI.espTradeBarter.espDual Sheath Redux.espDVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.espTimingIsEverything.espWhen Vampires Attack.espYou Hunger.espRelightingSkyrim-FULL.espETaC - Complete.espSkyRe_Main.espAOS.espETaC - Dragon Bridge South.espIHSS.espImproved Combat Sounds v2.2.espDeadlySpellImpacts.espPrometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.espClothing & Clutter Fixes.espMorrowloot.espDeadlyDragons.espComplete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures.espREGS - Cities.espHarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.espRavenRockExpanded.espSkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.espPredator Vision.espImproved Dragon Shouts - Legendary.espScarcity - Less Loot Mod.espNoRareVendorMetals.espHarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfireDragonborn.espScarcity - 8x Loot Rarity.espScarcity - 6x Merchant Item Rarity.espTraps Are Dangerous.espSkyRe_Survivalism.espSkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix.espCCOR_SkyRe_Patch.espBring Out Your Dead.espREGS - Better Docks.espSkyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.espHigh Level Enemies - SIC.espCCO_WAFTrueWeapons_Patch.espHigh Level Enemies - CCOR patch.espRebirth Monster.espFeminine Females.espEndgame NPC Overhaul.espBVFE_Serana.espRebirth Monster - SIC Patch.espSkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.espRealisticWaterTwo.espInns and Taverns.espBetterDGEntrance.espInconsequential NPCs.espPrinceandPauper.espXvision Children - CoInc PaP.espSPTConsistentOlderPeople.espSkyRe_HelmlessPerks.espRealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.espaMidianBorn_ContentAddon.espCCO_SIC_Patch.espNightingale Hall.espUnderstone Keep Repair.espImmersive Orc Strongholds.espPoint The Way.espSkyTEST Merged.espUniqueBorderGates-All.espDaggercross_Alley.espWeaponsArmorFixes_GuardDialogueOverhaul_Patch.esp1nivWICCloaksNoGuards.espImproved Closefaced Helmets_Legendary.espWeapons N Armors Combined.esp

- DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp

- Elemental Staves.esp
 - ExplosiveBoltsVisualized_SkyRe.esp
 - Insanity's Daedric Sword.esp
 - NighingaleArrows.esp
 - The Thegn.esp
 - Unique Uniques.esp

Provincial Courier Service.espBetter City Entrances - All in one.espPilgrimsDelight.espRun For Your Lives.esphigh hrothgar overhaul.espUniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.espCCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.espSuperPLUS Patch.esp

- PLUS Patch.esp

- Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
  - AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
  - AOS2_RealisticWater2 Patch.esp
  - AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
  - AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
  - AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp
  - AOS_TAD Patch.esp
 - Climates of Tamriel
  - ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
  - ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
  - ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
  - CoT_SnowPatch_NoAurora.esp

- Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  - SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
  - SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
  - SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
  - SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
  - SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
  - SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp

- dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 - dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 - Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
 - better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp
 - Salt for Leveled lists
 - Hearthfires Cells forwarded
 - WAF Keywords forwarded
 - REGS - STEP Extended Patch 

- Super Patch.esp
  * Bring Out Your Dead - SkyRe + CCOR
  * Clothing & Clutter Fixes - Feminine Females
  * Consistent Older People - SkyRe
  * Endgame NPC Overhaul - BOYD
  * Endgame NPC Overhaul - ETaC
  * Endgame NPC Overhaul - USKP
  * Feminine Females - SkyRe
  * Feminine Females - UDGP
  * Morrowloot - Deadly Dragons
  * Morrowloot - BOYD
  * Morrowloot - Feminine Females
  * Morrowloot - Revenge of the Enemies
  * Morrowloot - Endgame NPC Overhaul
  * Rebirth Monster - Feminine Females
  * Timing is Everything - Run for Your Lives
  * SMIM Felsaad Tern - HarvestOverhaulCreatures

UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.espWarburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.espBashed Patch, 0.espASIS-Dependency.espReProccer.espDual Sheath Redux Patch.espqotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + Destruction Tweak 50 Patch.espASIS.espNPC Enchant Fix.esp

Going to have to un-merge Unique Uniques if I'm gonna be using the PreProccer thing but, until then..

Also, can somebody tell me how I can get the LO list like Garfink's with the order as shown in TES5Edit and the ++s from WB?

The main module, yes. If you also want the creatures addon you only need to add Dellev, Relev tags in WB, I think (though I've been wrong before so don't quote me on this one). I've always used that mod and also do so on my MMO/SPERG character, if that's of any reassurance.

Do we need to add Dellev, Relev on all 3 esp(s)?

HarvestOverhaul.esp

HarvestOverhaul_SkyRe_Patch.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp

Thanks

WOOT! I didn't know this mod had been updated! Sorry bro, my MO wasn't recognizing I'd downloaded this mod so I wasn't getting update warnings. I've been using v2.7.1 for AGES! Thanks!  ::D:

OK.. just took a quick look at the esps.. HarvesOverhaul.esp needs a Relev tag and HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp needs Delev, Relev tags. As for the SkyRe patch, it doesn't need any Bash tags and you can easily merge it (and I'd suggest you do so) onto any combined patch you might have. Because both SkyRe and HarvesOverhaul are listed as masters, TES5Edit will make them masters of your combined patch as well and this means LOOT will sort them accordingly. If you're using BOSS just make sure the SkyRe patch (or your merged patch) sort after both SkyRe_Main and HarvestOverhaul. Hope it helps. 

• +1 1