Dreadflopps Modular patches

@Asyrin

I am on vacation so sneaking a quick reply here, great to hear you are enjoying it.  Before leaving for vacation I had a level 40 character, started from the very beginning with our pack and it was totally balanced and challenging throughout without it becoming impossible at any stage.  Cyrodillic weapons should work!  They are from SkyRe itself!

Not including mesh/textures I have running over 500 mods at the moment :)  Stable as can be!

Edited by Garfink

Quick non-critical report:

Immersiveweapons.esp is duplicated in the Morrowloot Support for Immersive Weapons and the SkyRe version of the same thing. It won't cause any instability but if using SkyRe according to direction, you should skip the more general Morrowloot support for Immersive Weapons entirely.

Garfink, is there any reason you recommend not using SUM? Does it mess up the patchers?

YOU HUNGER V1.4 Released

-Added Falskaar and Wyrmstooth support.

-Added Complete Edition.

Thanks!

Will update soon. Recompiling everything takes forever. :(

Has anyone found out how big the dmg bonus in "Skyrim Immersive Creatures" is when activating the MCM option for "Extra Damage"?

My tests on a Riekling warrior did not produce any valuable results.. I mostly received the same damage, regardless of the setting. And I am not getting an answer in the comments section of SIC regarding that question.

I also noticed another inconsistency. It says that the option's default status is "Enabled" but clearly on a new game start it is not enabled, as can be seen in the mcm menu. Some input would be cool regarding these 2 things.

By the way, "Run for your Lives" currently has problems with SIC. It will be solved in a future update of SIC. See the Nexus comments on the SIC page for reference.

Edited by blattgeist

Unfortunately, SIC v7 won't be coming anytime soon. Here's a fix in the meantime. 

Load these exterior cells in the CK with SIC and uncheck "is full lod" for each dragon perch

-AlftandExterior02

-AlftandExterior03 

-BthardamzExterior04

-KagrenzelExterior03 KagrenzelExterior04

-MzulftExterior03

-ReachwindEyrieExterior01

Edited by evrymetul

Unfortunately, SIC v7 won't be coming anytime soon. Here's a fix in the meantime. 

Load these exterior cells in the CK with SIC and uncheck "is full lod" for each dragon perch

-AlftandExterior02

-AlftandExterior03

-BthardamzExterior04

-KagrenzelExterior03

-MzulftExterior03

-ReachwindEyrieExterior01

Thank you, will do that. Although my CK doesn't work that well (localization errors).. I try it with tes5edit. Nope that doesn't work... and my CK crashes.

Edited by blattgeist

@evrymwtul & @blattgeist is this confirmed and what is the problem? If it's confirmed I'll add it too the guide.

Arthmoor 

Hey guys,

A small problem has come up as reported over on my Run For Your Lives thread. There are several dragon perches that have been added by this mod that apparently go with the mechanical dragons at Dwemer ruins. These markers have the isFullLOD flag set on them.

The flags create two sets of issues. One of which is detailed here: https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?app=trac&module=issues§ion=issues&do=view&id=15629

The other is that users of Run For Your Lives end up with the city being in a perpetual state of panic due to the dragon constantly being detected even though he's not really in the worldspace.

Would it be possible to have this adjusted in a future update?

posted @ 7:36, 2 Jun 2014

Posted Image
supporter

lifestorock 

Sure, I see no reason to not untick the flag. The link to your site doesn't work. I would be very interested in the other issue the flag causes.

posted @ 9:39, 2 Jun 2014

Posted Image

raulfin 

posted @ 10:50, 2 Jun 2014

Edited by blattgeist