Dreadflopps Modular patches

@hellanios

I had a look at Storefront, great idea, too bad I have never gotten married in the game yet...  Doesn't seem to break anything with the pack, so having it shouldn't be an issue.

As for Real Estate, I am not so sure about, it adds another form of income into the game and that is probably going to weaken the economy changes I have made.  So not recommended for the pack.  BUT having said that, its an interesting mod.

Thanks for the update, Garfink.  I never understood why the author decided to add the jars, wall mounts, etc...either, it didn't make any sense to me so I'm glad you were able to remove them (I'm sure you were cursing us obis fanboys the whole time :-) ).  Do we still need a patch for obisdb or should we not use the obis patch that you put up yesterday and only use the new obis redone, implying obisdb doesn't need a patch?

Also, here's a mod that might fit in well with what you've put together:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54380/?.  It's basically encumberance but for raw food instead.  Looks like it would work really well with ineed and you hunger and is well within the scope of what your are trying to acheive.

Any chance you'll put the amidianborn content addon up on your site or the MMO site?  I'm going to try merging the deleveled again but I know I followed the instructions exactly the first time so I'm sure I'll get the reprocc error again.  Sure, maybe I did screw something up and it will work fine but I'm feeling pessimistic today.

Thanks again.

@hellanios

I had a look at Storefront, great idea, too bad I have never gotten married in the game yet...  Doesn't seem to break anything with the pack, so having it shouldn't be an issue.

As for Real Estate, I am not so sure about, it adds another form of income into the game and that is probably going to weaken the economy changes I have made.  So not recommended for the pack.  BUT having said that, its an interesting mod.

If you liked those check this one out:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36033/?.  It looks really interesting.  Not only do you build your own player home but then you build a mill and eventually use it as a source of income.  I haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking of making room for it in my next play through, especially since etac has a patch for it.

@cstarkey42

I didn't remove those jars and paintings, I just lowered their price 20 times so they don't affect game balance.  Use my obisdb if you are using the Dragonborn DLC, its in the OBIS only file.

Interesting mod, but with the mods I have already installed I am happy with the food economy.

Does amidianborn content addon need messing with... I don't remember!  Its all blurring together!  I just had a look at my amdianborn content addon and it doesn't seem to need messing with... I am not sure if this is because I fixed already or it was like this before!  Growing senile!

@cstarkey42

I didn't remove those jars and paintings, I just lowered their price 20 times so they don't affect game balance.  Use my obisdb if you are using the Dragonborn DLC, its in the OBIS only file.

Interesting mod, but with the mods I have already installed I am happy with the food economy.

Does amidianborn content addon need messing with... I don't remember!  Its all blurring together!  I just had a look at my amdianborn content addon and it doesn't seem to need messing with... I am not sure if this is because I fixed already or it was like this before!  Growing senile!

That's cool, at least they're not ridiculously priced anymore. 

No, it doesn't look like it needs messing with.  I just recreated the contentaddon and the reproccer seems like it's going to work this time.  I'm not sure what I did wrong the first time to keep causing the null error due to the skyforge arrows.  I deselected renumber form ids this time, so maybe that had something to do with it.  Regardless, it looks like the problem was on me and everything is working great now.

Does amidianborn content addon need messing with... I don't remember! Its all blurring together! I just had a look at my amdianborn content addon and it doesn't seem to need messing with... I am not sure if this is because I fixed already or it was like this before! Growing senile!

I think you are using the one from our shared folder. It definitely needs fixing. The one in the shared folder is exactly the same as what you get doing the merge from the guide. Cabal is not answering the permission request so can't post it. Don't know how much time we'll need to wait until we can post it without permission. Will check if he is mia.

Did I upload that file to the shared folder?  If not then I think I am using my own one.

@CSStarkey42

Good to hear, hope you'll start playing soon.  Just went from level 27 to 30 tonight.  I have noticed that when you hit benchmark levels like level 30... monsters get a crap ton load harder all of a sudden.  Got one shot-ed from a Bandit Piferer (the 1st one I have seen in this game) with a crossbow... had to use summons to distract him.  Tough bastard.

I am using the OBIS at the moment with max outdoor and indoor spawns set to 2 and random spawns on.  No extra indoor spawns.  I just got a set of snow bear armor from a bandit at level 30, which is a pretty good set of armor... probably shouldn't be there... I am not sure what "snow bear armor" is made from... if its just leather with snow bear fur and steel, then its fine.  Anyone know?

Edited by Garfink

Is the problem with amidian only related to the reproccer outputs? Can those of us not using SkyRe safely use it or should we skip aMidian for now?

Going to be doing the SPERG version of the pack tonight after finally finishing and testing a full install of STEP Extended and REGS. Are there any other files we should skip for now?

Thanks again, guys!

@Garfink

You and me both.  I almost have regs finalized, just deciding which quests look like they're worth doing.  Other than that I just need to run my skyprocs one last time and I should be ready.  Finally... 

My load order is pretty insane so it's definitely a test run (though if it holds up I'll just go with it).  My mega-merge is sitting at about 75 esps so we're going to see how stable this really is.  They aren't anything major and it's survived my stability tests so far but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts in an actual play through.

@GarfinkYou and me both. I almost have regs finalized, just deciding which quests look like they're worth doing. Other than that I just need to run my skyprocs one last time and I should be ready. Finally... My load order is pretty insane so it's definitely a test run (though if it holds up I'll just go with it). My mega-merge is sitting at about 75 esps so we're going to see how stable this really is. They aren't anything major and it's survived my stability tests so far but it will be interesting to see how long it lasts in an actual play through.

Are you using SRLE + REGS + morrow loot overhaul?If you can share a list of merged esp, mod list and load order will be appreciated.Thanks.

Are you using SRLE + REGS + morrow loot overhaul?If you can share a list of merged esp, mod list and load order will be appreciated.Thanks.

Yeah, as soon as I have a chance to test it a little bit so I'm not just perverting everyone else's load order with my own foolishness.  So far, however, everything has been working even better than I could have hoped so I might actually be on to something here.  Yes, it is srle, mmo and regs.

@Garfink

What did you think of Northern Encounters?  I want to try it but I'm worried that it's way too much in a land that should be mostly barren, plus it conflicts with a few things.  Minor conflicts but conflicts none-the-less.  

• +1 1

@GarfinkWhat did you think of Northern Encounters? I want to try it but I'm worried that it's way too much in a land that should be mostly barren, plus it conflicts with a few things. Minor conflicts but conflicts none-the-less.

Garfink did suggest this for the pack. From reading the description I'd say it seems a little too much. I havent tried it. What ruled against it though was conflicts with falskaar that we didn't know what to do with.

Edited by dreadflopp

Garfink did suggest this for the pack. From reading the description I'd say it seems a little too much. I havent trued it. What ruled against it though was conflicts with falskaar that we didn't know what to do with.

Thanks for the reply, dreadflopp.  Yeah, from the pictures it looks cool but there are sooo many user pics it almost seems like around every iceberg is another skeleton or some sort of ruins.  It looks cool but maybe for a later playthrough.  It also would need some patching to bring forward some skyre and skytest factions and other random stuff.

Unique places and corners of skyrim are another two that I've always wanted to try but the user comments make me a little suspicious.  Again, maybe for a later play through when I get rid of a lot of these quest mods.