Dreadflopps Modular patches

Has anyone here tried playing with ESF companions and/or ESF Aela before?  I want to give it a try but I need to move endgame above esf companions so it doesn't override it but I'm wondering if I really need to.  The AI packages are the same so all it will really be doing is changing the max level, the perks, the skill values (sometimes just a little but sometime drastically), and taking away the esf granted "znam - combat style", whatever the hell that is.  I can't change the companions with beauty mods because of it and now this...  The rest of the mod sounds great and I don't want to mess it up by changing the actors but I'm beginning to really wonder if it would.  

Skyrim, the ingredient for any successful relationship

5 hours later, full STEP Extended installed and tested.

PHEW!

REGS Tomorrow night.

Garfink, I know you're active and running the SkyRe side of this mod. How punishing is it compared to the SPERG or TTL option? On your computer I mean? I'm rolling with a I5 2500K with a GTX 780 ti Superclocked and 16G of RAM. I would think that running full STEP: Extended, Full REGS, and Full Morrowloot with the more complex SkyRe option would just be brutal on most systems. Do I need God's gift to gaming computers to run the SkyRe options? Are the other two less demanding on your PC?

Thanks again for all your work, man.

Don't merge the CCOR_IA7_Patch into the bash patch.

I have merged the following patches together safely:

CCOR_Frostfall_Patch.esp
  CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IA7_Patch.esp
  CCOR_IW_Patch.esp
  CCOR_aMidianBorn_Patch.esp
  Immersive Weapons - CCOR patch.esp
  High Level Enemies - CCOR patch.esp
Edited by Garfink

@Asyrin

Well... I don't use much of REGS, STEP: Extended, nor have I used SPERG/TTL.  BUT I doubt that you'll have problems as long as you don't use EBT, Footprint & Wet & Cold.  You have been warned.   (If you must use these just use ONE of them!)

I don't use REG because I don't think adding "ambient" shops and NPCs that does nothing just isn't for me and my complicated load-order, one that I am constantly adjusting.  Don't get me wrong, I use some of REG but choose not to install some of the "decorative" mods, like them towns that don't do anything.

I have a 3950 clocked to 4.5 and a Titan and have 32Gb of RAM, probably not that much better than your mobo in reality with Skyrim anyway, no problems at all.

Edited by Garfink

Okay I am going to recommend a mod that is a MUST have for me.  Its not going to be for everyone.  

Get "Take Notes" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48375/?

It really have taken my game to another level of immersion.  Everyday in game during camp or in an inn, I will make Journal entries, really adds a lot of roleplaying into the game and helps you develop your character. 

I have always envied those people making Let's Plays on youtube because they are forced to Roleplay all the time and I have found it difficult to forget that I am playing a computer game sometimes.  This mod just makes me stop and remind myself to keep in character and help the game turn into a story telling experience.  Highly Recommended for those Roleplayers out there.  

The mod is amazingly well implemented and very easy to use.  

Edited by Garfink

No.  OBIS can't be made to be compatible with Morrowloot.  But if you don't use Morrowloot but all the other mods in the pack, the balance should be fine and then you can use OBIS.

You take away OBIS's high level equipment and you will just have plain old bandits which defeats the purpose of OBIS!

Edited by Garfink

I have made some more edits of the ASIS automatic perk ini file and will have Dreadflopp upload it asap, I have added a few more exclusions that will get rid of a script spam that causes CTDs consistently.  

namely:

xxxMagicSneak 

xxxSNETouchOfCalamity 

xxxSNEArcaneAssassin 

@Asyrin

Well... I don't use much of REGS, STEP: Extended, nor have I used SPERG/TTL.  BUT I doubt that you'll have problems as long as you don't use EBT, Footprint & Wet & Cold.  You have been warned.   (If you must use these just use ONE of them!)

I don't use REG because I don't think adding "ambient" shops and NPCs that does nothing just isn't for me and my complicated load-order, one that I am constantly adjusting.  Don't get me wrong, I use some of REG but choose not to install some of the "decorative" mods, like them towns that don't do anything.

I have a 3950 clocked to 4.5 and a Titan and have 32Gb of RAM, probably not that much better than your mobo in reality with Skyrim anyway, no problems at all.

Heh, I went through installing full STEP EXTENDED specifically because I thought it was required by this pack. That's what I get for not actually looking at the patches!

Ah well. At least that means if the full STEP Extended plus REGS plus Morrowloot is too much I know I can step back to STEP CORE or even just some handpicked textures.

Thanks!