Dreadflopps Modular patches

I just noticed on the guide you have:

• Resplendent - The Races Package.esp AFTER NPC Overhaul.esp

LOOT Rules:

• Load Resplendent - The Races Package.esp after Endgame NPC Overhaul.esp

under Aurora Doomstone Package.

Is there any specific instructions for this mod, or was this just a copy error?

Darn it, I forgot to add this Xathra patch to the list: Fortunately I don't need to redo the LevelList, so just replace the files and use the belt patch included in the patch and use my level lists.Warmonger Armory Skyre Patchhttps://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48629/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D48629%26preview%3D&pUp=1Of your list:ResplendentAuroraEnchanting Awaken with the SkyRe Perks MergedThunderchildApocalypse (I use the Scripted version, no problems at all, but the no script version is 100% fine too)FMRSkyReDuel 7MUST install HLE Hardcore PLEASE!! <== the MOST important mod of ALL!

Hi Garfink,For Enchanting Awaken - Do you install Standard or SkyRe version? Both Dawnguard & Dragonborn patches? Empowered Fortify Magic?For SkyRe- Do you install SkyRe standing stone?Thank you very much! Edited by thaiusmle

SkyRe Version and also this merged version too: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43967/?

I am using Aurora instead of SkyRe Standing Stones.  

Just one more point for now - There is a comment in the guide that there are conflicts between Enchanting Awakened and Thunderchild. The guide recommended not installing Enchanting Awakened's Dawnguard patch to solve the conflicts. What is your recommendation? Thank you very much.

Thanks! Will need to use Merge plugins with TES5Edit soon. Wish me luck.

Any recommendations on esp(s) from this pack that can be merged. I looked at Garfink's list.

Dpending waht you use, merge erso mods (not erso 29), merge ttr mods that are not masters to patches, merge all our patches (as stated in the guide), merge regs patches and ETaC patches, if the are used. Patches are generally the best stuff to merge. Mod organizer tells you to deactivate some mods that are not needed since the bsa/loose files are loaded anyway. Some mods are merged into the bashed patch. The merge script nexus page has safe mergable mods.

• +1 1

Just one more point for now - There is a comment in the guide that there are conflicts between Enchanting Awakened and Thunderchild. The guide recommended not installing Enchanting Awakened's Dawnguard patch to solve the conflicts. What is your recommendation? Thank you very much.

This is from here https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1124159-enchanting-awakened/page-40&do=findComment&comment=9599110

I will soon look into all mods again, look through all patches and make new ones if needed. This might be solved then.  After that we will add some final (?) mods to the guide (yield, dodge, traps are dangerous, Smarter Combat Music, Realistic Humanoid Movement SpeedRealistic Room Rentals basic (already recommended under you hunger), Better Fast Travel

• +1 1

What are your thoughts on Endgame NPC Overhaul? I think the general idea is very, very positive and something Vanilla should've had. It's just that, I'm currently forwarding BOYD changes to this mod on my patch (a thankless task to be sure!) and I honestly don't get why some perks are added to some NPCs. Take a look at Vilkas for example, he's got Stealth0-80 as well as Agile Defender. Would there be any difference with having him or one of the DB initiates if you gave him a sword (DB initiates don't have Barbarian perks)?

Just as an update, I had to reset my perks again and gave myself 28 perks (I'm level 45) and disable auto-perks because HLE enemies were just not even nearly as tough as before (had to up the difficulty up to Master to make it comparable) and I've installed RotE as well, which btw I think should have the Relev tag. Same goes for HLE, shouldn't it?

Nicopad, what is your current setup with SPERG, what difficulty do you play on, do you use Harcore mode, do you use HLE?

Edited by phryxolydian

@phryxolydian

There are indeed a few subjective choices the author has made that one may not agree with, but overall the affect of the mod is drastic and positive and doesn't cause any undue problems for negatives.  So I am using it. 

I finally made it.  Took a couple of days to read through the 28 pages, as well as the 2 other posts I found by Garfink, and to download the mods but I'm finally ready to get my ass kicked.  Repeatedly.  

I'm using STEP-Extended, the majority of SRLE, about half of REGS (though I'm finding room to fit more and more of it in) and, of course MMO.  Thanks for putting this together and being so descriptive in the last 29 pages, you guys have been a huge, huge help in getting skyrim to be where I always knew it should be. As suggested I've even tried dropping EBT, Burn Freeze Shock, Footsteps, Dynamic Things, Wet and Cold, and, finally, Skybirds.  I have, however, taken the textures from EBT and placed them in a separate folder so I can continue to use those at least.  Skybirds I should have lost a long time ago but I just couldn't pull the trigger.  I also dropped populated civil war and gangs of skyrim.  A couple of of questions, if you don't mind:

1)  Does using OBIS really make that big of a difference?  I understand that they will still have some overpowered gear but did you find it to be completely game breaking or just a little lop sided?  I'd like to keep OBIS and OBIS Redone but I'm on the fence about it.  Also, how about CWO?

2)  How about Skytest and Real Wildlife of Skyrim?  I'd love to keep both but with the increased spawns from Random Encounter I'm wondering if it will be too much.

3)  Are the Asis ini files the latest (1.40.8.009) and just tweaked for skyre, which I'm using, or are they radically altered?  I believe you're using inconsequential and interesting npcs, Garfink, as am I and I was just wondering if they are still optimized for all of those sort of mods.  I'm assuming they are but I just want to check.  What about follower mods, like Cerwiden, Inigo, and ESF Companions/Aela?  Should I just add them to the individual blocklists (not the master)?

4)  I noticed that No Combat Boundaries has been updated/fixed?  Do you think it is safe to use with this set up?  Weapons and Armor Degregation and Repair?  

5)  I can't decide between better fast travel and touring carriages.  I've already done the SRLE edits for TC but am willing to go through and remove them if BFT is better.  Any suggestions?

6)  So I have better vampires and moonlight/werewolf mastery installed and I'm losing one for this game and will make the switch on my next play through.  I'm planning on playing as a Khajit (I love how Resplendent Races and Aurora Doomstones look.  Those could be two of the best mods suggested by this package.  Skyre's changes were better than vanilla's but still lacking and just felt static) and was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts on which you liked better.  I've never really played much as either so it's going to be pretty new to me.

Thanks for everything you guys have done and any feedback you can provide.  I'm really, really, really looking forward to this next play through.

1) If you use OBIS, don't bother installing morrowloot.  Its fine if you don't, my difficulty adjustments should still work fine, if not slightly harder.

2) Yes you can use Skytest/Real wildlife if you want.  Shouldn't break anything, you'll need a Zillion patches though.

3) My ASIS file is based off the latest 1.40.8.009, use mine to nerf a few more of the OP NPC powers.  Follower mods are fine.  I use Inigo, Vilja & Arissa at the moment.

4) NCB, should work okay, you can try it and tell us.  Weapon & Armor Degradation will NOT work, don't even try.

5) Either is fine, BFT has higher cost for traveling between places, while Touring uses up more of your real time.  I think both are balanced in their way for the pack.

6) Replendent & Aurora are just different and NOT better than SkyRe, either choice will work fine and won't affect balance too much, Resplentdent does make the game harder though.  Use the vampire/werewolf mods as needed, don't just install them if willy-nilly.

Thanks.  You guys did a great job with this.  I just did a test run, using speedmult to check out a few different areas and do a little fighting.  A couple of argonian thieves attacked me and one started spitting at me.  Really, really cool.

Or just download the AI with the DG and DB plugins and merge them into one essential esp. :)

What AI do you mean?  I merged Skytest DG and DB and use Skytest Integration Project, where I merged his SIC patch, his RWS patch and his USKP patch into one patch.  I'm not sure what other patches I would need.