Sleeping Innkeepers by SilentSpike

TehKaoZ

From the mods' page

"Innkeepers aren't dwemer robots, they need sleep like everyone else.

Each night innkeepers all over Skyrim will get some sleep on the bedroll by their post, allowing them to still serve any late night customers who come in.

Due to the nature of their job, they usually sleep from the early hours of morning until sunrise."

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49206/?

Recommended on Isoku's Sleep Tight mod page. Figured this deserved a thread in-case anyone missed it.

Nice little fix IMO.

I don't think this forwards the "XCLW - Water Height" from USKP in some inns (but not all). Simple fix with TES5Edit if there is indeed a problem.

Also, possibly a conflict with USKP in Vekel the Man's packages (USKP introduces the "USKThievesGuildVekelSleep" package towards the bottom while Sleeping Innkeepers.esp adds "Spike_GenericInnkeeperSleep" at the very top) and I have no idea how to fix this, if no one knows anything about these packages I'll investigate further tomorrow.

Lastly, there are conflicts with BOYD in some NPC's (keeps the vanilla settings) but all that's needed is to forward the changes from BOYD to a conflict resolution patch, no big deal.

As BOSS isn't going to be updated soon with a new masterlist I just put this near the bottom of my load order and did conflict resolution from there, so some of these conflicts are specific to that (example: loading Sleeping Innkeepers.esp before BOYD results in having to forward the sleep packages from Sleeping Innkeepers.esp instead of the script FormID from BOYD). Again, I'm a newbie in modding so try it out yourselves :D

The sleep package from the mod is different from both vanilla and USKP which leads me to believe it's an intentional change as the author stated he has moved all "relevant" fixes from USKP. As for the water height fixes, they are easily fixable but I don't know if they matter as many mods with cell edits don't always transfer these fixes and I never noticed anything different in game.

Note to self: check mod pages before conflict resolution xD

No conflict on that package, then. And yes, I don't know about water height in an interior but if USKP has it then it must be important... That's just what I think.

Just another small thing, a conflict with RealisticRoomRental.esp (https://puu.sh/741IR.png) that I have no idea how to solve (apparently it's about a bed, just don't know why realistic room rental has modified it), I'll have to delve into the ck tomorrow. I know it's not from step, just stating it!

• 3 weeks later...