Nexus forums

Octopuss

This is one of the worst abominations of forums I have seen in my life, and only a few were worse (and fortunately I forgot about them). I mean jesus efing christ, you can't even do a proper search by author! Any meaningful settings you'd expect from a forum in this age simply don't even exist. The quote system is a joke. Threads are started by a ***** bot, so unless you have photographic memory to remember tens of names, you can't even tell posts by mod authors from the other spam.

I wish mod authors came here instead.

^%$*%$%#@$@#@!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

I can live with spam as long as it's technically possible to filter relevant content, but that ain't happening there.

You can't even set a frigging date/time format over there! I am forced to decipher the goddamn AM/PM crap all the time. Of course this is only a minor annoyance, but there's tons of them, making the forums complete pain in the ass.

Well the haters actually make modders lose interest in their work' date=' so it never gets finished. That's the actual problem. Always endorse a mod you like![/quote']

And when nexus' mods ban haters, there is uproar... 

I think they should disable SiteBot and just autothread new mods and images as authors.

Always endorse a mod you like!

I wish I could. There are around 20 mods in Mod Organizer which the Nexus won't let me endorse, saying I haven't downloaded the files... And even re-downloading them didn't fix it...

Their system is full potato.