Nexus forums

Octopuss

By post limits' date=' do you mean the number of posts per topic? Cause that can be changed in IPB (A forum I frequent has a topic with 238,613 replies on the same topic, and it's running on IPB 3.2)[/quote']

Oh, so that's this way. So, why beth admins make thhat stupid limit in the first place?

• 2 weeks later...

Figuring out the whole Nexus site is like relearning to walk. I have to say this is one of the most counter-intuitive and user unfriendly sites I have seen in months, possibly longer :D

It took me like half an hour to set the damn notifications and similar stuff, because it just didn't make and damn sense at all!

To be honest, I still don't really understand how notifications work in any useful way on that site....

One of the must annoying things at the moment, which I *think* dates from the last big server overhaul, is that I can only view the first 3 pics on a mod page using arrow keys, then I have to use the mouse to see others individually, ie click on to view, click on again to minimise, click next one to view...

I'm sure that didn't use to be the case

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The darkone said in one of his long posts of doom, that they are hoping to eventually implement better picture viewing features sort of like other online image sites. But this sort of thing obviously takes time, and the general stability of the site is a much larger concern atm.

To be honest, I still don't really understand how notifications work in any useful way on that site....

One of the must annoying things at the moment, which I *think* dates from the last big server overhaul, is that I can only view the first 3 pics on a mod page using arrow keys, then I have to use the mouse to see others individually, ie click on to view, click on again to minimise, click next one to view...

I'm sure that didn't use to be the case

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And here I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue!

FFS, you can't even configure the news feed so that you can see comments about mods authors, but not the rest of the spam. Basically, asking stuff is completely pointless because you can't find it again!

Let's friggin' invite all authors over here.