Mountain or Molehill

Nearox

In the past few months I've tried quite a few different mods (at least 7) that alter mountains & rocks. None really felt like it fit Skyrim in a natural way. Mountains are a huge part of the visual experience so I realize this is completely personal. Growing tired of mountain/rock mods? So did I for some time. Still wanted to inform you that the following mod is my favorite... (like you even care :D)). Been using it for 2 weeks now and they are really befitting to the STEP textures, especially SRO - in my opinion.

These mountains have everything: a mix of vanilla grey, brown and dark, looking good with snow and moss, fit in with different landscapes, flora and buildings.... the only one I found that blends in with every area... ah well see for yourself. 

Not really posting it here to ask for inclusion in STEP. I just think that not enough people know about this mod and... you need to know! I think... :D 

The mod has only been out of few months so you may have missed it.  

Mountain or Molehill

The pictures below were taken with a full STEP:Extended install. I'm not the best photographer.

Check description page @ nexus for pictures that are probably better than mine...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I've had a brief look at the screenshots on Nexus and I wasn't impressed. I also noticed that on the comparison to vanilla screen (there's only one) author's screenshot has improved visuals (nicer colours across the scene) as opposed to vanilla screenshot :P

Cheeky.