Conflict Resolution

@WilliamImm - that's great that those tags are in there now - it will save some potential hair-pulling for some users of WAF-R.

@Neovalen - I noticed this STEP Forums post from Nearox asking about the STATS tag in WB.

I don't know what version of WB he was using (I'm on 304.3), but he did get some info on the modified stats in his WB report after making a bashed patch.

I don't get a list of modified stats for each mod like that in my bashed patch reports, it's just blank under the heading as I mentioned. I find it strange, as I've also got all the unofficial patches, WAF-R, and C&CF active in MO, and they're in the list of mods with STATS tags the bashed patch report. Even reducing the active set of mods to just those doesn't help any.

When I look at the bashed patch in TES5Edit, I don't see any evidence of records with stats being pulled in. Do you have any ideas of examples of what I could look for?

Honestly, I'm not sure why WB is messing up the stats thing, when everything else works fine.

EDIT: Well, overnight, the BOSS Masterlist has been updated and now none of the Unofficial Skyrim patches have the STATS tag suggestion anymore. 

What's going on with that?

Thank you STEP team and Neovalen to produce very easy to follow guides. I don't have any post in this forum, but I am very good reader and closely follow this very informative forum.

I have finished the game last year with one of the old versions of STEP, now I am replaying with Neovalen's LE mod guide. I have stuck in 2 situations so far.

- One has already asked in this thread which is regarding to OBIS and Alternate Start conflicts on Factions list. I still couldn't figure out how to manage to do this fixes correctly. If anyone could explain one of it I will be very appreciated.

- Second one that I couldn't figure out how to fix is the general Worldspace fixes regarding Max height data and Missing Regions as follows;

0000003C Tamriel

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dragonborn.esm.

Problem Resolved: Unknown, record is referred to as Max Height Data.

0000003C Tamriel > 00000D74

Conflicting Module(s): Too many to count

Conflict Resolution: Use record from Dawnguard.esm.

Problem Resolved: Regions added by Dawnguard were not properly forwarded.

If you could aid me with more explanations for the above problems, I would be very grateful.

This is explained in the guide but the gist is open TES5Edit with all plugins enabled. Add the first Form ID number in the top left hand box and hit return. Then in the right hand pane right click on the mod that the instructions say to use, then select copy as override, click the green yes button then select new file in the drop down menu and then label it "SR Conflict Resolution" and then click ok, follow instructions for that Form ID.

That's it job done now when you enter the next form ID you will select this new ESP instead of new file each time and in this way you slowly but surely build your patch.

:)

After removing the Amidianborn wolf armor et. esp Tes5Edit tells me I ahve a missing master for SR Conflict Resolution.esp. Any idea how to fix it, since apparently there's no reason for it to be a master for SR Conflict Resolution?

If it fails to load it will remain at the bottom in Tes5edit. Remove any refs in the patch then right click clean masters on the esp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

After removing the Amidianborn wolf armor et. esp Tes5Edit tells me I ahve a missing master for SR Conflict Resolution.esp. Any idea how to fix it' date=' since apparently there's no reason for it to be a master for SR Conflict Resolution?[/quote']

If it fails to load it will remain at the bottom in Tes5edit. Remove any refs in the patch then right click clean masters on the esp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Ok I mistook the amidianborn_skyforge.esp with the Amidianborn CCO.esp while fixing a record.

Hi guys, in Neo's latest updates to the SR:LE guide, it looks like he's removed the Silver Perk (Form ID 0010D685) edit from before. I assume this is 'cos of something changed in the latest CCO update.

So I went ahead and deleted the record from my Conflict Resolution.esp, but from my understanding, it doesn't look any different in TES5Edit than it used to.

I've attached an image of what it looks like after I deleted the record. Is this correct, or have I done something wrong?

post-1117-13934818525115_thumb.png

Hi guys, in Neo's latest updates to the SR:LE guide, it looks like he's removed the Silver Perk (Form ID 0010D685) edit from before. I assume this is 'cos of something changed in the latest CCO update.

So I went ahead and deleted the record from my Conflict Resolution.esp, but from my understanding, it doesn't look any different in TES5Edit than it used to.

I've attached an image of what it looks like after I deleted the record. Is this correct, or have I done something wrong?

You have to get the new SIC patch for CCOR, it merges the silver perk now.
Yes' date=' correct![/quote']

Thanks, mate!

Neo, could you check these entries below cos I have some issues with Touring Carriages and to be sure there are no issues due to another mod from SR:LE ?

TouringCarriages.esp

Location > 00018A53 MorthalLocation

Location > 00018A58 RiftenLocation

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block -3,2 > 000092E5 DoomstoneSteedJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block -3,2 > 00009368 DragonBridgeTriangleNorthSide > Temporary > 000E8B82 Navigation Mesh

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block -3,2 > 000093AA POITundra22

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block -3,3 > 0000929F SolitudeRoadJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block -1,1 > 000093B7 StonehillsExteriorJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block 0,-1 > Sub-Block 0,-3 > 00009829 HelgenExteriorEastGate

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block 2,-3 > 00009817 RiftenRoadSouthWestJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block -1,0 > Sub-Block 2,-1 > 00009666 DarkwaterRoadWestJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block 0,0 > Sub-Block 1,1 > 00009042 PaleRoadWhiterunJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block 0,0 > Sub-Block 2,1 > 00009058 PaleRoadWinterholdJunction

Worldspace > 0000003C > Block 0,0 > Sub-Block 3,0 > 000090EA WindhelmBridgeRoadWCrossing

Most of them are EDID entries that could be easily fixed by moving TouringCarriages.esp after Point The Way.esp and vice versa.