Site Maintenance ×

Sleeved Guards by 4killmaster

Fourkillmaster

When you say colder areas' date=' you mean Dawnstar, Winterhold, Windhelm? Seems like a no brainer, what's up Bethesda?[/quote']

Yep there's also a 50% chance for them to spawn in the warmer areas like Falkreath and Whiterun. I left the Stormcloaks at 50% because I figured they wouldn't need sleeves thanks to there frost resistance.

Interesting immersive alternative to Wet & Cold (which I don't use any more because it's just too script intensive, I have almost join the legion of people that don't use scripted mods, aside from SkyUI and ImmersiveHUD), how are you applying the changes? Is it a dynamic script? Just a level list change? 

Interesting immersive alternative to Wet & Cold (which I don't use any more because it's just too script intensive' date=' I have almost join the legion of people that don't use scripted mods, aside from SkyUI and ImmersiveHUD), how are you applying the changes? Is it a dynamic script? Just a level list change? [/quote']

Just a level list change and so far it's been compatible with most other mods like WIC and Cloaks of Skyrim.