Blooper Moments in Gaming....

You know you've been playing Skyrim too much when...

you're playing mass effect and run up to your crew activating them with [E] to change their inventory and increase their skills. (You have a menu to do this, which can only be accessed through a hotkey).

you're playing mass effect and want to jump up a mountain (Mass Effect doesn't have any jump key).

You know you've been playing Skyrim too much when...

you walk the street, and then you look up to the sky and think (or say) "it's nearly as beautiful as the sky in my Skyrim game..." or "there's way too much bloom!"

Yes, I did this a few times, following by being called an addicted idiot by my girlfriend :D

You know you've been playing too much Skyrim when...

...you get the impulse to harvest all the wildflowers by the side of the road.

...your fiancee remarks that cooking is chemistry, and you reply with, "Yeah, why doesn't cooking raise your Alchemy skill, anyway?"

...you rate your current state of hunger/thirst/tiredness according to the setup of your favorite Needs mod.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

...your fiancee remarks that cooking is chemistry, and you reply with, "Yeah, why doesn't cooking raise your Alchemy skill, anyway?"

...you rate your current state of hunger/thirst/tiredness according to the setup of your favorite Needs mod.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

He He He and why doesn't it level something up anyway lol but seriously?

• 10 months later...

... you catch yourself looking at a pond in real life and thinking "gosh, that water looks realistic".

Yeah, I got that. Driving into work, I saw some yellow flowers by the side of the road concentrated on them, then wondered why they didn't disappear into my inventory.Just so long as I don't start swerving to try and catch butterflies ...