JudgmentJay

LvlPredatorScript script fix

Hey all, haven't been around in a while but I thought this was worth bringing to your attention.

It's not a mod per se so I'm not sure if this is the right place for it, but someone has released a fix for the LvlPredatorScript script that spams the papyrus logs. Lots of people are reporting fewer CTDs or in the best case scenario 100% elimination of CTDs. Myself included. I (finally) started a game about a week ago and I installed this after playing for about 40 hours. Prior to installing the script I'd crash every 2-3 hours. I've now been using it for 10-15 hours and I haven't crashed once.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/985247-bugfix-for-lvlpredatorscript-errors-no-more-log-spam/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DoubleYou
      Discussion topic:
      Dark Brotherhood Tenets Redone by Sherwyn
      Wiki Link
      It would seem that we have this mod accepted in our guide in lieu of Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored, a Skyrim texture mod which works on SSE. It would seem that user LtdJorge effected this change on September 17, 2020 without anyone catching it. See the wiki page, which @z929669 added the note that the mod name changed, but it actually is a totally different mod by a different author. I do not see any discussion of this change, and given that these mods appear to be much different, I have marked this mod for testing and redirected the wiki to the original mod.
    • By z929669
      Discussion topic:
      Elytra and Bliss Bug ENB Light by wSkeever
      Wiki Link
      Seems like a no brainer to me.
    • By DoubleYou
      Discussion topic:
      Saints and Seducers Flora ENB Light by Mur4s4me
      Wiki Link
      Looks promising.