Flickering/Disappearing models in concord.

Hey! I just started a new playthrough of fallout 4, following the step guide. I've had no issues besides one, being the fact that as soon as I entered concord I noticed flickering from distant trees and then as I got further in I noticed lots of models flashing, I've searched for a while trying to find an answer for this but I haven't been able to find anything that could help me. 

https://imgur.com/a/ghos4Vn

This would be caused by broken precombines. Be aware that the current guide has not been updated due to the Next Gen update, so heed the warning at the top of the page, which I have pasted below for convenience. Most likely you are using a newer version of PRP then is compatible with the guide's instructions.

Warning-Logo.png

WARNING

This guide was made prior to the current Next Gen Update. It was also designed for use with PRP 69. Currently mods are in a state of flux as they update to the new version, so instructions will quickly fall out of date. Please direct support questions to the forums during this time if you need help figuring out how to use this guide at present.

Current notes:

• The game will need to be downgraded. The F4SE mod comments has a pinned comment with instructions. There is also the Fallout 4 Downgrader mod. The guide doesn't currently support the updates to the plugins and archives, so a full downgrade is required.
  • F4SE mods will need to be for version 1.10.163.0.
  • Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch needs to be the previous version. Direct link in case it gets archived: LINK.
  • Previsibines Repair Pack needs to be version 69, and all mods in the guide with PRP patches also need to be for version 69.