LOOT integration is no longer available

Bobdog

Question

First post here. I hope this is in the correct place. If not, please let me know.

I play Oblivion and I use Wrye Bash for pretty much anything mod related to the game.

Well, to those who use the app as well, it has a VERY handy  built-in feature that launches everything from the  launcher bar, at the bottom of the main window. I used to launch LOOT from this app bar and it freezes Wrye Bash until you finish using LOOT

The problem I'm having is that LOOT was recently updated and now it Wrye Bash does not have LOOT on the launch bar anynmore and when I manually launch it, Wrye does not blocks use until you close LOOT anymore.

I'd like to know how can I fix this change and get it working like before again.

Thanks a lot!

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Bobdog said:

First post here. I hope this is in the correct place. If not, please let me know.

I play Oblivion and I use Wrye Bash for pretty much anything mod related to the game.

Well, to those who use the app as well, it has a VERY handy  built-in feature that launches everything from the  launcher bar, at the bottom of the main window. I used to launch LOOT from this app bar and it freezes Wrye Bash until you finish using LOOT

The problem I'm having is that LOOT was recently updated and now it Wrye Bash does not have LOOT on the launch bar anynmore and when I manually launch it, Wrye does not blocks use until you close LOOT anymore.

I'd like to know how can I fix this change and get it working like before again.

Thanks a lot!

Did you install the latest version of LOOT in the same path as the old one?

Find bash.ini and check the settings for LOOT in that.

22 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Did you install the latest version of LOOT in the same path as the old one?

Find bash.ini and check the settings for LOOT in that.

I did and I installed it in the same default folder.

Also, EVERYTHING in bash_default.ini is marked as comments. EVERY SINGLE LINE starts with ; and I've never changed anything in that file and before I updated LOOT there wasn't such a problem.

52 minutes ago, Bobdog said:

I did and I installed it in the same default folder.

Also, EVERYTHING in bash_default.ini is marked as comments. EVERY SINGLE LINE starts with ; and I've never changed anything in that file and before I updated LOOT there wasn't such a problem.

I would post on the LOOT Discord for assistance. They are likely not writing to the Win registry in the same way as before.

Also post on the WB Nexus page for help too. It probably needs to be updated.

Also try uncommenting the LOOT path in bash.ini (rename bash_default.ini to bash.ini). Then set the correct path for that.