Error saving Bashed Patch - "< not supported between instances of 'nonetype' and 'int'"

Mkchief34

Question

I recently installed the latest Wyre Bash update, 310 Beta 1. I installed it because whenever I would try to save my Bashed Patch esp for Fallout: New Vegas, I would get this particular error message, and the patch itself does not save.

"< not supported between instances of 'nonetype' and 'int'".

It would also not register the masters for the patch in the screen section  beside the load order. I have reinstalled Wyre Bash, I have also deleted the previous patch (Which also had the same error), and I don't know what else to do in this case. U have some coding knowledge, but I think it won't help here.

What should I do? I have attached a screenshot below of the error messsage itself and how no masters show up in the section for them in the GUI.

Error.png

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Mkchief34 said:

I recently installed the latest Wyre Bash update, 310 Beta 1. I installed it because whenever I would try to save my Bashed Patch esp for Fallout: New Vegas, I would get this particular error message, and the patch itself does not save.

"< not supported between instances of 'nonetype' and 'int'".

It would also not register the masters for the patch in the screen section  beside the load order. I have reinstalled Wyre Bash, I have also deleted the previous patch (Which also had the same error), and I don't know what else to do in this case. U have some coding knowledge, but I think it won't help here.

What should I do? I have attached a screenshot below of the error messsage itself and how no masters show up in the section for them in the GUI.

Error.png

This is a data type error. For some reason, the process is trying to compare two numerics (decimal/float/integer) but one of them is undefined (probably defaults to string). This is a Python error I assume. You should post on their support topic. The issue is either with the WB code or one of the plugins not defining a data type. They will need to assist you in tracking down the source of the undefined data type.

Feedback? Comments? Questions?

Please give feedback and feel free to join the discussion at the current official thread: Wrye Bash - All Games or via the Wrye Bash Discord. Be sure to read the first post for information on installation, troubleshooting, reporting bugs etc. If you are having trouble, you'll find many friendly people there who can help. Check out the 2nd post to see the list of known bugs, and, more importantly, whether the bug has already been fixed.

2 hours ago, z929669 said:

This is a data type error. For some reason, the process is trying to compare two numerics (decimal/float/integer) but one of them is undefined (probably defaults to string). This is a Python error I assume. You should post on their support topic. The issue is either with the WB code or one of the plugins not defining a data type. They will need to assist you in tracking down the source of the undefined data type.

Feedback? Comments? Questions?

Please give feedback and feel free to join the discussion at the current official thread: Wrye Bash - All Games or via the Wrye Bash Discord. Be sure to read the first post for information on installation, troubleshooting, reporting bugs etc. If you are having trouble, you'll find many friendly people there who can help. Check out the 2nd post to see the list of known bugs, and, more importantly, whether the bug has already been fixed.

Thanks for the tip. Where would I find it?