Dyndolod and Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants problem.

TehKaoZ

Question

Hello All. 

I am driving myself nuts trying to fix a problem with my lod generation and Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants. I have tried several times but keep getting buggy lod on snow pines. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f8ad8557a24c93071592a0086d070747.jpeg

If someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong to keep getting this problem, I would extremely happy.  

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, TehKaoZ said:

Hello All. 

I am driving myself nuts trying to fix a problem with my lod generation and Skyrim 3D Trees and Plants. I have tried several times but keep getting buggy lod on snow pines. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f8ad8557a24c93071592a0086d070747.jpeg

If someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong to keep getting this problem, I would extremely happy.  

This is usually caused by the LOD models not having updated trunk texture paths with CRC32 matching the base models, but those mesh planes are not purple. If you have custom billboards installed, remove them. Let TexGen generate the trunk billboards using the 'Rendered' option.

The best way to solve such problems is to post on the official DynDOLOD support forum with your DynDOLOD logs. Always use the latest Alpha before doing so.