Can not start Skyrim with Step Patch - Lighting and Weather

Hello,

I'm not new to the guide, just to this version and the Anniversary edition (previously on LE).  Congrats on the change, btw, the guide is cleared than ever. :)

I've retraced my steps and so far, I can launch the game with all the mods installed up this one.  As soon as I tick this one, the game will load, but will ctd before reaching the menu.  I did install the mods group 18, reinstalled them too, made sure I followed the instructions to the letter.

With that last patch unticked in MO, I've started a test character, got out of my jail to Whiterun, everything works.  But no luck with the patch enabled.

Prior to that, I had retraced my steps through every group and loaded the game up to the main menu to make sure everything was working, found one error and corrected it.  The previous smokerun at the beginning of the guide had worked well.

So, here I am, a little dumbfounded. I plan on using a post-processing this time, everything was installed/configured that way, I am at the part of the guide where I'm supposed to test the framerates.  My system specs should be in my signature.

I've tried with A Clear Map of Skyrim and Other Worlds, disabled and enabled, same thing.  I have no other mods installed/enabled for now.

I have re-validated the files in Steam, no effect.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. 

Edit (Crash log, sorry):

https://pastebin.com/bqsWytPL

Edited by viper37
crash log

Found some missing mods, corrected that.  Re-ran Loot, problem remain.
I have an error for missing masters:

ccBGSSSE041-NetchLeather.esl

ccEDHSSE002-SplKntSet.esl

ccMTYSSE002-VE.esl

ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm

ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm

ccbgssse003-zombies.esl

ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl

ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl

ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl

ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl

ccbgssse016-umbra.esm

ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl

ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl

ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl

ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl

ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl

ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl

ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl

ccbgssse066-staves.esl

ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm

ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl

ccbgssse069-contest.esl

ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl

ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl

ccedhsse003-redguard.esl

cceejsse001-hstead.esm

cceejsse002-tower.esl

cceejsse003-hollow.esl

cceejsse004-hall.esl

ccmtysse002-ve.esl

ccvsvsse001-winter.esl

ccvsvsse002-pets.esl

ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl

could this be it?

I thought Skyrim had downloaded all the Creation Club content, but it seems it stops halfway through and gives me an error "Could not connect to Bethesda.net servers".

Grr.

Edited by viper37

You must download all the Creation Club content. Keep relaunching the game and choosing Download All button from the Creation Club menu until it finishes downloading all of them. You must keep the game window active while the downloads are occurring. If it errors, do it again. It should eventually download all of them.