Game Constantly CTD due to same error caused by Weapon and Whiterun Guard

So I've been having this constant CTD most likely due to "Iron Battleaxe of Weariness" and "Whiterun Guard" and it has something to do with the Skyrim.esm files which I'm afraid to touch. Yet, i couldn't figure out what the leading cause of the CTD since I have no mods overwriting Enchantments or even in-game Whiterun Guard appearance overhauls. Can anyone help?
here's the .txt file of the crash log i got and it seems to be quite familiar, and about areas it happens anywhere whenever theres a whiterun guard with the Iron battleaxe of weariness.
If anything please do help! been suffering this CTD for quite a long time and i haven't gotten a single lead to it knowing i did everything i could that is doing a Binary search, SSEEdit, etc on almost every mods i had. ( Also game version is 1.5.97 )
 Crash_2023_7_31_0-10-55.txtCrash_2023_7_30_20-19-54.txt

You are on game version 1.5.97.0 but using Anniversary Edition plugins. Are you using Best Of Both Worlds method? You can use 1.5.97.0 runtime with AE data files typically.

You are using 980 plugins. Please ensure that you have not exceeded 255 non-esl flagged plugins.

If binary search revealed nothing, that seems to suggest that you may have an issue with your base game setup, probably related to using old game version. 

Did you put this modlist together yourself or is it a Wabbajack modlist or Nexus Collection?

We can assume that the Whiterun Guard, who is a different one in each crash log, is the one wielding the Iron Battleaxe of Weariness. Can you confirm that?

If that's true, do you know why a random generic guard is carrying an enchanted weapon? That can never happen in vanilla. If you don't know why, you need to find out and follow the troubleshooting trail from there.

You did a binary search - ok, but did it include SKSE plugins? You're using many of those.

No my plugins does not exceed 255 and the Whiterun Guard isn't wielding the iron battleaxe of weariness at all, what's weird is that the CTD happens when I'm trying to exit Palace of Kings in Windhelm yet I do not know why there is a whiterun Guard standing in front of the Throne in combat stance, I tried to disable but it didn't work since the mod shows : non, but then when I tried Recycleactor the game instantly CTD. i Ran coc WindhelmPalaceOfTheKings and it didn't CTD at all upon leaving the Palace which is I'm really confused about...

image.thumb.png.4b4cd9e3fde7f53e517f6a8649dc2b0a.png

image.png.da6e520a13a770254d5209899d6a540e.png

Edited by ineedsupport